Question from Xtravaganza_Civ

Best place to train when my Pokemon?

Situation: defeated all Gym leaders, all Trainers on all routes available. Need to defeat Cyrus and capture/defeat Giratina to proceed.

Problem: I can't manage to beat Cyrus. When I have taken out his Houndoom with a single STAB Surf, he sends out Gyarados which wipes all of my pokemon with his Ueber Waterfall and powerfull Earthquake. Anyone got suggestions on where I should train?

! I do take on all the PokeCenter trainers EACH day.
! The Valor Lakefront Restaurant doesn't reset anymore so apparently I can't battle those trainers anymore.

Thanks for the help!

Additional Info:

Team:
Empoleon Lv 47 Surf, Aqua Jet, Brine, Metal Claw
Alakazam Lv 44 Psychic, Psybeam, Psycho Cut, Future Sight
Gengar Lv 45 Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch, Dark Pulse, Dream Eater (Yeah I know... Stupid of me)
Torterra Lv 38 (or something like that, training to 45+) Leech Seed, Earthquake, Mega Drain, Razor Leaf
Pikachu Lv 45 Thunder, Thunder Wave, ThunderBolt, Discharge
Geodude Lv 5 (HM Slave)

Possible Pokemon to put in team:
Golem Lv 45 Earthquake, Magnitude, Rock Blast, Rock Throw
Rapidash Lv 46 Fire Blast, Flame Wheel, Fire Spin, Ember

Also got a Starly which I still need to train.
Starly Lv 3 No moves set (Probably going to be Close Combat, Fly, Hyper Beam, Brave Bird or something like that)

From: andibad 5 years ago

You not complete all badge! But you empeleon is ready beat cryus. And you pikachu is good. You team is have useful but training into lv 47 or 20. Before i complete a game beat chynthia in 6 april 09. I have same problem . But i have plan and gol. I win ! I new user play pokemon game this series. I playing since 24 march.
and you no stupid but unluck . Ok training hard!

You need to give me an extra info about your Pokemon.I need you know your team in whole,your levels and your moveset, to find you a way to defeat Cyrus.
I,personally wiped him , and I didnt have ANY electric pokemon NOR attack,to deal easily with his Gyarados.
Email me if you want: iakovidis2008@hotmail.com I will try to give you the best possible response

In restaurant it will reset every day. Use vseeker. Is same my problem before. You must have many momo milk. Is the key for grayados earthquake move to 0. And min lv 46 in started pokemon.

Give pikachu a light ball and when he's sending out gyarados switch to pikachu and use thunderbolt. 4x strength against water/flying gyarados and with light ball (or a magnet) attack is increased. Shouldn't be too hard.