Question from fleecy7

Sun shard moon shard?

Where do i get these items

cr4zyyxm4n answered:

Unfortunately, the luxury of evolving Eevee via Sun or Moon Shards was a Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness exclusive feature.

The items are found only in that game and cannot be transferred to any GBA game.

In order to evolve Eevee into Espeon, you need to raise it's Happiness to at least 220 (86%), and level it up once during the daytime (4am to 4:59pm).

If you're looking for Umbreon, do the same. Raise it's happiness to at least 220 (86%), and level it up once during nighttime, (5pm to 3:59am).

Unfortunately, there's no way to keep accurate check on any given Pokemon's happiness level, though the Poketch Application "Happiness Checker" will help quite a bit.

Another method is to take your Pokemon to Dr. Footsteps on Rt. 213. If it's Happiness is at it's max, you'll obtain a Footprint Ribbon.

The easiest way to raise happiness is taking your Pokemon to the Resort Area. The Ribbon Syndicate offers massages that are much better than the others. Also, by feeding it proper medicine, vitamins, and the special EV-Reducing Berries (Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa, and Tamato) will also help raise it's happiness.
3 1

Answers

harvest_tycoon answered:

You don't obtain them, besides they don't exist
if you mean moon stone and sun stone , there r lots in the underground.
0 3

Kraleck answered:

You probably are asking because you want Espeon and Umbreon. Just Level Up with near Maximum Friendship for Espeon (Morning and Day, 04:00-19:59) and Umbreon (Night, 20:00-03:59).

The items you are wondering about are in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness since it doesn't have a time of day to evolve the starter Eevee.
5 5

starknight75 answered:

Assuming you are referring to the Sun Stone and Moon Stone, you can get them via two methods.

1) You can dig for Moon Stones and Sun Stones in the Underground. In my experience, Moon Stones tend to be much more common. Then again, there are more Pokemon that evolve with a Moon Stone than a Sun Stone, so that makes some sense, I guess.

2) You can get Moon Stones off of wild Cleffa and Clefairy. After you receive the National Dex, you can also encounter Solrock and Lunatone in the wild at various locations provided you have either your Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire games in the GBA slot. They sometimes hold Sun Stones or Moon Stones.

I don't remember exactly, and I may be totally mistaken, but I think I may also have found at least one of each stone in the surface world by searching with the Dowsing App on the Poketch. Again, I may be wrong.
2 3

lunar_wing answered:

hmm you want an Espeon and Umbreon huh? Well just level up your Eevee during the day for Espeon or during the night for Umbreon and yup those items are in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. To level them up with maximum friendship use the soothe bell and the massages at Resort Area and Veilstone,also if you can afford it use Proteins,Hp Ups,etc.

Good Luck!
0 2

Jacobs_Girl1120 answered:

Ive been ableto find bothe thee stones underground. so try there too
0 1

cr4zyyxm4n answered:

There is no such thing as a sun shard or moon shard you actually mean stones like moon stone and sun stone you can get them underground
0 1

Mudo_1 answered:

Those items are only obtainable in Pokemon XD. You can't find them anywere else
0 2

wenyuanbao answered:

they dont exist. You can trade shard for stone in Platinum because these are replaced by move tutor guys. You basically have to dig all your stone underground or you can use a pokemon with pick-up at higher levels.
0 1

exiledwolf answered:

The items you are wondering about are in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness since it doesn't have a time of day to evolve the starter Eevee. Sun for Espeon, Moon for Umbreon
0 1

PINK_HATERS_123 answered:

Do u mean Sun stone and Moon stone? If so, u find them underground. I find lots. Well, only Sun stones. I CAN"T FIND THE MOON STONES!
0 0

CharizardFire answered:

The Sun Shard and Moon Shard are only in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, and were only there to enable Eevee to evolve into Espeon (Sun Shard) or Umbreon (Moon Shard).
0 0

ThereIsIt answered:

Sadly both the items only exist in Pokemon XD

Proof:
Go to pokemon.wikia.com and then search Evolution Stones
0 0

Where can I find a Moon Shard? Answered Viewtiful_King
Where's the third shard tutor? Answered ultramegablah
Where are the shard guys? Open rogglydoo
Ice shard on a donphan? Open supaswagman
How do I get Sunny Day from the shard man in the swamp? Answered Joshcotty