Question from pikachuboy7

Why cant i find blue shards?

I'm teaching my sentret the elemental punches but im short on blue shards, I found all the hidden blue shards. But i can go underground for hours and find every fossil and the other shards but never blue shards. Is there something wrong with my game???

starknight75 answered:

You'll just need to be patient and lucky. Blue shards are the smallest of the shards that can be found, taking up the least space (Green, Yellow, and Red are quite a bit longer). There is a slim chance that you just haven't been fortunate enough to uncover them.

Alternately, I think if you have any star pieces--hopefully you're finding those Underground--you can trade them to someone at Fuego Ironworks for shards.
1 0

Answers

Inushanyashafan answered:

I'm just guessing here, but maybe it's sort of like the fossils. Whether you find the fossil for Bastiodon or Cranidos depends on the last digit of your trainer ID being even or odd, so it might be something like that.
1 0

Gamer364 answered:

From the offical guide I have, the blue shards are uncommon (but still can be found.) There's nothing wrong with your game, your just unlucky is all. Like starknght said (if he/she is telling the truth,) you can trade star peices in for shards.
0 0

Kraleck answered:

Luck (or unluck) of the draw. Keep digging or take Star Pieces to the man near the center of Fuego Iron Works to get 1 of each colored Shard per Piece.
0 0