Action Replay Code Manager?

1. Well i know this has nothing to do with the game, but I hear that long ARDS codes can be copied & pasted into the Action Replay COde Manager. The problem is, i don't know how! Can someone be kind enough to tell me how to paste codes into the Code Manager? Thanks!

User Info: staples91

staples91 - 7 years ago
    Can you plese give me some ar code for this game?

User Info: platinum52

platinum52 - 7 years ago

1. Rata Fart

User Info: Shadow9858

Shadow9858 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. on supercheats.com, they have a video that shows you how to do it. you have to go to the pokemon platinum section and go to action replay cheats there, they show you how to do it. I haven't seen it because I lost the cable to do it, so now i have to insert any cheat manually. =<. sorry to bother you with my story. hope this helps ;)

User Info: gumball354

gumball354 - 7 years ago 5 9
  2. You need to use the usb cord, to connect the ar and ds to computer. open code manager and, you can enter codes in the lower right side area. after you get the code in, drag it to the ds side. you need the ds on, with the light green.

User Info: Badali714

Badali714 (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 7
  3. easy.if you have a codelist saved to the computer then open it and look for the game you want.then right-click the name and hit "New Cheat" enter the name and then copy and paste the code like any other code.then all you have to do is re-save the game to your ar(delete it from your ar and drag the game from the computer's codelist to your ar's codelist.)but you need the usb cable :(

User Info: sonicvssilver22

sonicvssilver22 - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. Go to codejunkies.com , highlight the cheat you want to copy, hit Ctrl+c, open the code manager, and hit Ctrl+v. I've done this many times, so I can say without a doubt that it works, unless the ARDS is broken.

User Info: WillW14

WillW14 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Go to Google and search cheats guru

User Info: Darkarms

Darkarms - 7 years ago 0 3
  6. Www.whycindywhy.com/?id=coqkv8d632mxqnldl9fd8slqod4w

User Info: michael10494

michael10494 - 7 years ago 0 4
  7. The action replay destroyed my first DS, along with my bro's, cousin's, and good friend's. but if you want to use it, then fine by me.

User Info: myers4325

myers4325 - 7 years ago 0 4
  8. I have had ARDS and the ARDS Code Manager for a long time. And this is how you copy and paste codes into the Code Manager. Along with your ARDS (presuming you bought / borrowed it) it should've came with the Code Manager disc, and the cord to connect it to the PC. Put the dis into the PC and allow it to load and the install it when done loading. Once intalled, put your ARDS into your DS(Lite) an connect the cord to both the PC and ARDS. Once your PC connects to your ARDS, it should show on the left that it has succefully connected. Your can A) leave the codes that are already there and add more codes, or B) delete the current codes and make a new folder, look for the games you have in the subsriptions centre (wil be unable to do so without an internet connection) and drag them to your folder.
    Once all thegames you have are in the folder, you can search the web for more codes to add on and click new cheat, place the name you want for the code, and copy and paste the code into the code box of the new cheat.

User Info: Vocalate666

Vocalate666 - 7 years ago 1 1
  9. Check youtube's how to videos.

User Info: Darkarms

Darkarms - 7 years ago 0 1
  10. Right click on a cheat on the game you want and you will find options go down to add a new cheat and a box will appear and presto.

User Info: lover991

lover991 - 7 years ago 0 1
  11. if you have the action replay CD/ code manager downloaded onto your computer (it came with the Action Replay) Go to my codelists and you can add cheats and stuff by right clicking it will let you copy/paste.

User Info: Domonu

Domonu - 7 years ago 0 1
  12. Copy the code you want to be in your action replay. then, go onto your code manager and find your game that you want the cheat to be for. Right click on the name of the game, and click on add new cheat. Enter the cheat name, then paste the code onto the code manager. After you added the code, drag the game name to the left side (your ds has to be connected), and it'll update to your ds.

User Info: Pokemaster1993

Pokemaster1993 - 7 years ago 0 0
  13. Don't cheat cheating is bad.

User Info: futureTrunks374

futureTrunks374 - 7 years ago 0 2
  14. Copy the numbers, then right click and press new cheat, name cheat, then click on the space for the code and paste it then your done

User Info: MARIOISAWSOME

MARIOISAWSOME - 7 years ago 0 0
  15. If the Add cheat option is not there... you may have to update your ARDS Code Manager software.

User Info: Kukem

Kukem - 7 years ago 0 0