Question from afsari123

What legendaries can I catch before facing the elite four?

No need to say where to catch :)

starknight75 answered:

You can catch four legendary Pokemon before facing the Elite 4 and the Champion.

You can catch Giratina during the storyline when you go into the Distortion World with Cynthia. However, if you do not catch Giratina at this time, you will need to wait until AFTER you get the National Dex and can return to the Distortion World via the Turnback Cave.

Once you have finished in the Distortion World and the three lake Pokemon have returned to their caves, you can visit their caves in the lakes to trigger encounters. Uxie and Azelf can be battled and caught in their caves, but Mesprit will start running around Sinnoh. Whether you pursue it or not before defeating Cynthia is up to you.

I don't consider Rotom or Spiritomb to be legendary, but either one can be caught prior to the Champion battle provided you meet the requirements for triggering their appearances (visit the Old Chateau at night, or place the Odd Keystone in the tower ruins and talk to people in the Underground).
1 0

Answers

andibad answered:

Giratina is can be caught no facing ev. But you can trade. Giratina only can caught in this game. If no get this pokemon you can get it after beat ev.
1 0

andibad answered:

Giratina is can be caught no facing ev. But you can trade. Giratina only can caught in this game. If no get this pokemon you can get it after beat ev. Oh rotom can to caught.
1 0

andibad answered:

I mean rotom and giratina can be caught before beat ev. Uxie , azelf , mesprit . I thing can caught before beat ev because i caught uxie , mesprit , azelf after beat ev and chyntia.
1 0

foofinators answered:

All of them, if you have cheats...
0 1