Question from zifly

How do you get darkrai?

I keep trying to use the AR code to walk through walls but nothing will happen?

zifly provided additional details:

What I was asking is the walk through walls cheat dosnt work on my action replay.

zifly provided additional details:

How do you hack one?

Answers

eli36397 answered:

Previously Darkrai was available no-hacks from an event regarding a special mission in Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. The event has been over for a while now. If you want a non-hacked one, you must trade with someone who got it from the event.

Using the Action Replay walk through anything code, apparently you just walk east from Fullmoon Island until you get to Darkrai's island.
0 2

originsteven answered:

you can get it without hacking or event. its called the void glitch. there are guides on how to get the legendaries from the glitch. although it needs CLOSE attention. and alot of patience. heres one. www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEWUM7VcRbY
0 1

achimed answered:

Well, hacks SUCK. I tried hacking several times and NOTHING. What need to do is go to crescent island (I think that's what it's called. I havent played this in monthes.) and obtain a Lunar Wing. Than you cure the sailor dude's son. Than all you can do is wait for an event.
0 1

If darkrai? Answered gumball354
Darkrai help?? Open PopeAaron01
Can't Get Darkrai? Open HydronFlare
Darkrai? Answered Kahu_17
How do I get to Darkrai? Answered printer32