How do you get darkrai?

1. I keep trying to use the AR code to walk through walls but nothing will happen?

User Info: zifly

zifly - 7 years ago
    What I was asking is the walk through walls cheat dosnt work on my action replay.

User Info: zifly

zifly - 7 years ago
    How do you hack one?

User Info: zifly

zifly - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Previously Darkrai was available no-hacks from an event regarding a special mission in Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. The event has been over for a while now. If you want a non-hacked one, you must trade with someone who got it from the event.

Using the Action Replay walk through anything code, apparently you just walk east from Fullmoon Island until you get to Darkrai's island.

User Info: eli36397

eli36397 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. you can get it without hacking or event. its called the void glitch. there are guides on how to get the legendaries from the glitch. although it needs CLOSE attention. and alot of patience. heres one. www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEWUM7VcRbY

User Info: originsteven

originsteven - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Well, hacks SUCK. I tried hacking several times and NOTHING. What need to do is go to crescent island (I think that's what it's called. I havent played this in monthes.) and obtain a Lunar Wing. Than you cure the sailor dude's son. Than all you can do is wait for an event.

User Info: achimed

achimed - 6 years ago 0 1

Question Status
If darkrai? Answered
Darkrai? Answered
How do I get to Darkrai? Answered
Darkrai?!? Answered
Darkrai help?? Unresolved