Question from MV26

How do you get passed the two men that talk about a Pokemon Egg in Hearthome City, Pokemon Platinum?

I can't get passed them and don't know what to do. Can someone please help me. I think that you have to find an egg or somthing else.

dillo9000 answered:

Go to the Contest Hall and talk to the girl in the purple dress. then go to the gym and beat her.
2 0

Answers

Kraleck answered:

Fantina is the 3rd Gym Leader in Platinum as opposed to the 5th in Diamond/Pearl. Go to the Contest Hall and talk to the woman with the purple dress and hair (that's Fantina). Defeat her at Hearthome Gym and the two men blocking the east exit will move. The camera crew at the south exit will move when you reach Route 212 from Pastoria City.
1 0

AWKAWiTZ answered:

You have to talk to the girl in the contest place and then beat the gym leader
0 1

mizuki1000 answered:

you have to talk to the gym leader. the gym leader is at Hearthome city.shes in the contest hall at the very top of the city.shes wearing a purple dress and when you enter shes on the right of the building.after you talk to her she will be at the gym. dark pokemon might have an advantage against her.once you beat her go back where the people used to be.they arent there anymore.you can go on after that
0 0