How and where do you find the item Razor Claw in Pokemon Platinum?

1. I need the Razor Claw to evolve my Gligar into Gliscor. ( Sorry I spelled Gliscor wrong.

User Info: MV26

MV26 - 7 years ago

1. Razor Claw evolves Snesel to Weavile
    You need a Razor Fang
    Razor Fang on Rt. 214
    it is hidden so you need to you the dowsing app

User Info: dillo9000

dillo9000 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You need to have Gligar Hold a Razor Fang and Level Up at Night (20:00-03:59 on the Digital Clock Poketch App).

To get a Razor Fang, use the Dowsing Machine Poketch App around Route 214 (I believe it is in the bare spot behind a fence past a loop of grass) or buy one for 48 BP at the bottom-left Battle Frontier Shop Stand.

Razor Claw is for Sneasel to evolve into Weavile (same evolution method as Gligar to Gliscor).

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Route 224, Victory Road, Battle Tower/Frontier, Team Galactic HQ (hidden in Cyrus's room)
    thats where you can find one

User Info: hitmontop18

hitmontop18 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Um. I think I found mine in the desert on the way to the Survival Area. Oh, sorry i'm not much help, but that's what I did.

User Info: tul3

tul3 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Buy on in the battle frontier, I think its about 50+ BPs.

User Info: 14tim4

14tim4 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. There's one on Route 214 which needs a dowsing app and one in the secret section of victory road (have to pass the pokemon league for that) you go in the secret section then on the outside you will find a mini version of sinnoh somewhere there will be a razor fang that's where I found my first one.

User Info: Grindpower

Grindpower - 6 years ago 0 0