Does golbat need max happiness to evolve?

1. I've had other pokemon only needing 2 small hearts to evolve but it doesnt seem to be like that for my golbat

User Info: vkuumar

vkuumar - 7 years ago

1. It needs at least 220 happiness points. For a close estimate, talk to the lady in the fan club in Hearthrome City. If she says "It looks really happy! It must love you a lot" then you have 250-255 points. If she says "I get the feeling that it really trusts you" then you have 200-249. Anything else she says won't cut it.

User Info: Provenance

Provenance - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Just keep raising its happiness and it'll evolve after leveling up eventually.

User Info: Adevara

Adevara - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Another way to check how happy your Golbat is would be to take it to Dr. Footprint on Route 213.

User Info: starknight75

starknight75 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Two hearts on the Friendship Checker Poketch App indicates at least 200 Happiness (200-249 Happiness for small hearts, 250-255 Happiness for large hearts, Friendship Evolutions occur at 220+ Happiness as Provenance said), so keep trying if it still won't evolve.

Walk around a bit (+1 Happiness per 256 Steps) while it holds Soothe Bell (x2 Happiness gained) then try leveling up again.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0