Question from andibad

What best move for dragon type and what best pokemon type dragon?

I have many dragon type pokemon. Like gharchomp, altaria, flygon, salamence, palkia and etc. But i don't have idea to select one. What you think? For move, please help me!

andibad provided additional details:

I have giratina,dialga, and more . . .

andibad provided additional details:

I search type dragon to add my team party, for improve my team. I just searching good pokemon. My team today is from breeding. Yes few day i get perfect egg. I just search good and strong. I beat chyntia more than 16, battle tower 75. Yes is no easy yet. I happy you don't talk me a what . . . etc. Thank

andibad provided additional details:

Dragonite is good?

wongerman answered:

Garchomp is the best that is not a legendary pokemon
Rayquaza or Dialga are the best legendaries

As for moves to teach them.
Outrage, Dragon Claw and Draco Meteor are the strongest out of all dragon attacks

Outrage is taught by a move tutor in the Fight Area
Dragon Claw is found in Mount Coronet

Draco Meteor can be taught by an Old Lady on the North Eastern section of the route towards Celestic town (the number alludes me). Rock Climb is needed for Draco Meteor, and the pokemon that you want to teach it to needs to have maximum happiness
0 0