Question from ttocsic1

What is the device i need to trade between gamecube and platinum?

Specifically pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. Also where can i buy it?

ttocsic1 provided additional details:

What's the name?


wongerman answered:

You can buy it anywhere that still sells Gamecube eqiupment. It is a purple cord that connects to your Gameboy SP or Gameboy Advance. Then you transfer to a GBA pokemon game and migrate to platinum

Only way to get your XD Gale of Darkness pokemon to Platinum
Gamestop (USA) or EB Games (Canada) should have the cord.
1 0

This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet

Answer this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please log in or register for free.