Question from Illoc28

How can I get Focus Punch from my Slowking to Breloom?

I don't want to resort to using the TM if I can do it through breeding, but I'm unable to figure out how I could breed it down to my Shroomish. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Illoc28 provided additional details:

...that's the point. I was curious if there was a way to breed down (which there is), and just for future reference to anyone else being troubled by this, the order would be Slowking - Snubble/Granbull - Shroomish/Breloom. Focus Punch, however, can't be passed down it would seem.

Answers

The_Red_Gyrados answered:

Ummmm........
You cant get a shroomish from breeding a Slowking?!
1 2

Kraleck answered:

The only Fighting Type Moves Shroomish can learn (as Shroomish) are Hidden Power (luck with IVs + TM) and Wake-Up Slap (Egg Move inherited from Clefairy, Jigglypuff, or Skitty). Shroomish cannot learn Focus Punch until it becomes Breloom, so you will have to resort to using a TM.
1 0