Question from nblasteroin
Where can I find heart scales?
I need Torterra to lean hammerarm.
This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet
You can find them in the underground, they're kinda rare. Also, i think there a few "invisible" ones around, like in rocks that have items in them but i don't remember where they are.
I think you mean Wood Hammer.
Heart Scales can be dug up Underground, found using the Dowsing Machine Poketch App (usually near beaches, shallow water, and shoals), or (if you have the National Dex) fish for Luvdisc (they hold Heart Scales 50% of the time) outside Pokemon League HQ using the Super Rod* and Thief/Covet them away.
* 60% chance of Gyarados (Level 30-55), 35% chance of Octillery (Level 30-55), 5% chance of Luvdisc (Level 20-30)
You can get heart scales from the guy in solacean town as long as you bring him the pokemons he wants to see.
Thanks for the reminder, jafar0892.
Heart Scales can be:
--Dug up Underground
--Found using the Dowsing Machine Poketch App (usually near beaches, shallow water, and shoals)
--Show the Manager at the Solaceon Newspaper the Pokemon he wants for the article and he'll give you one plus some random Pokeballs (Timer, Dusk, etc.)
--If you have the National Dex, fish for Luvdisc (they hold Heart Scales 50% of the time) outside Pokemon League HQ using the Super Rod (appears 5% of the time) and Thief/Covet them away.
Its is easy to find them when diging
Underground.... There are tons of them....
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|Where can I find the guy that gives you shards for heart scales?||Answered||altoirex|
|Where is the guy who teaches moves for heart scales?||Open||sage449|
|Where can I find heart scale?||Answered||drybonesXD|
|Heart Scale Action Replay Codes?||Answered||dillo9000|
|I can't seem to find a map of all the fertile soil locations does anyone know where to find one?||Answered||kittenchild|