Question from brokendwarf

Pacifist?

How do you get this? It says win without attacking enemy units. Does this mean you can't attack enemy units and buildings? And what about the enemies that guard the relics? Can I not attack those? So can I only win by temple victory?

Lion_hearted1 answered:

You can only do this in a hot seat game, and there can be absolutely NO combat.
It must be Hot Seat because the if the AI attacks you it still counts against the "No attacking".
Temple control victory is the only way to win.
1 0

Answers

ltdragon93 answered:

I haven't got this yet, I think it's a waste of time, but I'm pretty sure that you can still attack buildings, technically their not units. You could when by conquest, but, it would be much easier to win by temple control. My advice is play on the map Atlas' Burden and go for temple control victory
0 0

Anyone know how to get past the monsters den scenario? Answered ranginarrowj
Download and play mode? Unanswered viridean2
How does The Vault work? Open mckleung
Cant get achievement for creating all egyptian units. Why? Answered ranginarrowj
Cant get past Exodus? Open emerald81890