How many times do I actually run around the Spekkio?

1. I'm at the End of Time place and he says run around clockwise three times but it's just not working for me. Do you have to go in and out if you mess up the first time?
    Do have to stay exactly next to the wall?
    Thanks for the help.

User Info: spongeaud

spongeaud - 8 years ago

1. Go to the door. Don't open the door. Run AGAINST THE WALL (press LEFT). At the corner, press until you can get no further, then run AGAINST THE NEXT WALL (press up). Press right. Press Down. Press left to the door. Repeat 3 times. Repeat one more time just to be sure.

User Info: pakxenon

pakxenon - 7 years ago 6 0

Answers

1. You have to stay exactly near the wall.

User Info: Prost1278

Prost1278 - 7 years ago 2 1
  2. And start from the door also.

User Info: Kainync

Kainync - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. I recommend starting on the right side of the door along the wall, then you have to run absolutely against the wall until you pass the door three times.

That should do it.

I had trouble with this at first, and this worked for me after I messed up twice.

User Info: likecnsnnts

likecnsnnts - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Hug the wall and do four laps just for good measures, he can get VERY anal about the laps so you gatta be careful near the door.

User Info: corruptshin1990

corruptshin1990 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. You start at the doorway and head clockwise but, remember to hold down the walk button (you can't be running).

User Info: Locke_Cole084

Locke_Cole084 - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. Don't use diagonals, just stick with the four cardinal directions and you'll do fine. He is quite anal about it like Shin said.

User Info: _Trojan_Tuvai_

_Trojan_Tuvai_ - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. You will not have to leave, you pass the door three times, and the roon design is perfect for this.
    Start at the bottom corner, and press left. you will stay on the wall, and bypass the door.
    Then up and around at least three times, then talk to him again.

User Info: olderschool

olderschool - 7 years ago 0 0