Question from pinkdog23

Where the weapons and car shops in the game?

I would like it if someone could clearly tell the place where they are? Thanks

kawinghau asked for clarification:

you can buy weapons on your PDA, or search for them on red bins...

Cars can be brough after a mission is done

Simon_Moon answered:

Weapons you can get in many different ways. Killing enemies will make them drop their weapon. You can buy them at Ammunation (more the further you progress in the story). There are red dumpsters all over the city, which will contain weapons as well. Some of the just lay openly around and you can collect them over and over from the same spot. You can also grab the Ammunation trucks (the ones with the red arrow above them and a star on the top) but the payout there is minimal, so I would advise against that.

Some cars are stationary, like the Comet next to Chan's Garage or the Admiral spawning in the alley of your first safe house. If you want to buy cars, you can do so at the garage you drop cars off in the mission "Wheelman". At first many cars are locked, but you will get notifications at the bottom of the top screen when there are new cars available.
4 0

dlomaximo answered:

You can get some weapons by searching some dumpsters, killing gangs members, hijacking Ammo-Nation cars and by buying them,
To get new cars, you can take a taxi and make them take you to the car shop, most of them will be unlocked at first, but after some missions you'll unlock them, hope this helps you.
2 0

classicalgas1 answered:

You can buy weapons on your PDA press START, then look for the icon with an A on it
Order the weapons. If you're done choosing the weapons click on the shopping cart located on the upper right of the screen.

The car shop / auto merchant is located on BOABO.Its somewhere in the middle of the map. I Think its also located on you GPS under odd jobs.

I hope this helps
0 0

LegendOfGta answered:

The car merchant in BOABO can be located after the mission "Wheelman"; once you complete the mission, mark the location on your map and label it as a favorite spot. Now save and you'll never have to look for it again =)
0 0

How many weapons can you hold? Answered PokeMaster84590
How do I unlock all the weapons and cars? Answered Snuckie7
How do I upload a game save onto the GTA:CW DS game? Unanswered grace113001
How do you put new game? Answered EdRzero
I cant run the game ? Answered faizagn