Is there a cheat for money?

1. My money is very low so I need to find a cheat for money if anyone knows one please ansewer.

User Info: kingofgames159

kingofgames159 - 7 years ago

1. There unfortunately is no cheat for money but if you want fast cash, deal drugs. You will get tip-offs from the Drug Dealers once you have advanced in the Story Line and you need to buy drugs for cheap, and sell them expensive. I only had around $1000 at the start and this quickly escalated into $100,000 after 1 day in real life time.

User Info: AuraStryker

AuraStryker (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. No, but i realy need money too

User Info: austin_777_kid

austin_777_kid - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. I'm afraid not. You have to earn it. Try doing some missions, and use the money you earn to buy drugs when the prices are low, and sell them when they are high. You should get an email from drug dealers you have found during these events.

User Info: Bluestar72

Bluestar72 - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. No, sorry man - you just have to earn it, its kinda easy, ive had the game 2 days and i made 30k in 10 minutes lol

User Info: CTWarsROCKS

CTWarsROCKS - 7 years ago 1 2
  4. other than drug dealing in the game, the only way I know of to make any "easy" money for the game is to link you game to the Rockstar Social club website and play Mr. Wong's Laundromat mini-game

User Info: txbreeze

txbreeze - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. There unfortunately is no cheat for money but if you want fast cash, deal drugs. You will get tip-offs from the Drug Dealers once you have advanced in the Story Line and you need to buy drugs for cheap, and sell them expensive. I only had around $1000 at the start and this quickly escalated into $100,000 after 1 day in real life time.
    1 0

User Info: Rayorlana

Rayorlana - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. Just use drug tip offs whenever you can, and you'll get profit of 10k and upwards. The richer you get the more you can spend and the bigger profit you can get.

User Info: _0blivion_

_0blivion_ - 7 years ago 2 0
  7. Try doing cabbie missions/ killing random people/ odd jobs and use that money to buy and sell drugs. At one point I only had $134 with absolutely no drugs so I killed a few people did cabbie missions, then i stole a drug van and got cocaine* 10 then i sold it and now i have around $85,000. It only took around 25 minutes. (BTW use drug tip offs for stuff like cheap ecstasy/ heroin/ acid those next to cocaine are the best drugs to sell.)

User Info: hollow_shinji31

hollow_shinji31 - 7 years ago 0 0