Question from kingofgames159

Is there a cheat for money?

My money is very low so I need to find a cheat for money if anyone knows one please ansewer.

AuraStryker answered:

There unfortunately is no cheat for money but if you want fast cash, deal drugs. You will get tip-offs from the Drug Dealers once you have advanced in the Story Line and you need to buy drugs for cheap, and sell them expensive. I only had around $1000 at the start and this quickly escalated into $100,000 after 1 day in real life time.
3 0

Answers

austin_777_kid answered:

No, but i realy need money too
0 3

Bluestar72 answered:

I'm afraid not. You have to earn it. Try doing some missions, and use the money you earn to buy drugs when the prices are low, and sell them when they are high. You should get an email from drug dealers you have found during these events.
2 1

CTWarsROCKS answered:

No, sorry man - you just have to earn it, its kinda easy, ive had the game 2 days and i made 30k in 10 minutes lol
1 2

txbreeze answered:

other than drug dealing in the game, the only way I know of to make any "easy" money for the game is to link you game to the Rockstar Social club website and play Mr. Wong's Laundromat mini-game
1 1

Rayorlana answered:

1 0
1 0

_0blivion_ answered:

Just use drug tip offs whenever you can, and you'll get profit of 10k and upwards. The richer you get the more you can spend and the bigger profit you can get.
2 0

hollow_shinji31 answered:

Try doing cabbie missions/ killing random people/ odd jobs and use that money to buy and sell drugs. At one point I only had $134 with absolutely no drugs so I killed a few people did cabbie missions, then i stole a drug van and got cocaine* 10 then i sold it and now i have around $85,000. It only took around 25 minutes. (BTW use drug tip offs for stuff like cheap ecstasy/ heroin/ acid those next to cocaine are the best drugs to sell.)
0 0