Question from dudkow

How can I get the gold medal?

I know I have to get 10,000 for a weapon but where's the weapon

Do i have to get exactly 10,000 and get all of them

Do you have to get all of the guns gold or just one and can you see it at your safehouse

From: antiaverage 5 years ago

The weapons you're speaking of are the Gun Club challenges. The Liberty City Gun Club is located southwest of the airport. The airport is as far east as you can drive. You can also use the World Map by antiaverage in the FAQs section to find the club. Go to the farthest right part of the map and find the dollar sign (the icon for Odd Jobs) farthest to the right. Then, go one dollar sign to the left and that's the spot.

It depends on the weapon yes you have to get over 10000 points but for guns like micro smg, its easy then with sniper rifle youll have more luck pulling a rabbit out of your ass

What do you mean by where's the weapon? Isn't it already there at the liberty gun club?

What do you mean by "Do you have to get all of the guns gold or just one and can you see it at your safehouse?"
This one is absolutely confusing.