Question from aznotaku

How do I recruit the droman pirate guys?

How can i get them?

kaztar answered:

Sometime in the game, you'll get a mission saying something about going to the coastal cave to check out some Order baddies (you automatically take Nimni along with you). Go into the cave and you'll get a cutscene whereupon you'll see Dromon and Co. for the first time. After that, go to the Entry of Nainesis and you'll trigger a cutscene with Numnu. Later, you'll receive another request about saving a Porpos-kin in the deepest part of the cavern. Go into the deepest part of the cave, and you'll battle it out with the pirates. After you finish the quest, return to the cave and talk to them one more time; you'll finally recruit them.
0 0

Answers

simpleguy2005 answered:

look up the recruit guide XD

persumably you would meet them three times.
I forgot how the first time (but seeing you've asked this question, you probably met them already)
2nd time: A quest about Porpos-kin being kidnapped

3rd time: Go back into the sea caverns (the map changes slightly). after alot of talking, you guys will fight and you'll get them if you win (fairly easy match anyway)
0 0

How can I recruit Namna? Answered MeanTrix
How do I recruit Selen? Answered nthnawp
How do I recruit Gilliam ? Answered Yne
I late recruit Namna please help me??? Answered darknirwan
How do I recruit Hafin and Namna? Answered Persona009