Question from taintedtears102

Found a EASY money maker!*spoiler*!?

iIdont know if its been posted before, if so sorry but ive found if you buy fertilizer and fodders you can make grass seeds, at the store they sell for 350 each, in the bazaar lots more, i mkae 99 a couple times a week and make over 80,000 at least, with other stuff ive been making 110,000 after upgrading my stall.

Answers

royvincent21 answered:

That's spoiling the fun in the game.
0 1

empme answered:

Nickle and diming yourself. Don't bother with the seed packets. You will need to make $500,000 to $600,000 per bazaar so go for the jewelry. The necklaces take the shortest time and you get over $60K per piece. Use the wonderful that makes 5 into 6 pieces when done and you get an extra. The bracelets are the next shortest to make with the pins the longest. Save up your jewelry for the bazaar. Then when you make the amount needed that week remove the jewelry from you stall for the next time. I have made over $1M at the bazaar doing this plus selling all my crops, animal products and scavaging. (sorry about spelling) It took me less than 1 month to beat the game and I still have not been offered the highest value animals for their products.
1 0