How to get rid of short fishing rod?

1. I've bought the medium fishing rod from Felix at the bazaar but how do I get rid of my short one? It's just taking up room in storage.

User Info: louisemarie

louisemarie - 4 years ago
    Thanks for replying. I have tried dropping it, trashing it and even just leave it laying around in my house. None of them worked so I guess you just can't. Thought maybe someone knew of a trick to get rid of the darn thing. Makes me leery of buying the long one.

User Info: louisemarie

louisemarie - 4 years ago

Answers

1. As far as I can tell, you can't get rid of it. I never did, I just dropped it in my storage. I lost my file, though, so I don't have the medium rod yet in my new one. Try going into your bag and dragging the rod into your player's hands. If that doesn't, try dragging it to the Bin. If that doesn't work, you can't.

User Info: Nomalimae

Nomalimae - 4 years ago 0 0