Question from louisemarie

How to get rid of short fishing rod?

I've bought the medium fishing rod from Felix at the bazaar but how do I get rid of my short one? It's just taking up room in storage.

louisemarie provided additional details:

Thanks for replying. I have tried dropping it, trashing it and even just leave it laying around in my house. None of them worked so I guess you just can't. Thought maybe someone knew of a trick to get rid of the darn thing. Makes me leery of buying the long one.

Answers

Nomalimae answered:

As far as I can tell, you can't get rid of it. I never did, I just dropped it in my storage. I lost my file, though, so I don't have the medium rod yet in my new one. Try going into your bag and dragging the rod into your player's hands. If that doesn't, try dragging it to the Bin. If that doesn't work, you can't.
0 0

Where can i get the fishing rod?? Answered faddfa
Trying to upgrade my fishing rod? Open hotnsweetspicez
Where can I find a fishing rod? Answered hotnsweetspicez
How to upgrade Fishing rod? Open Huysophanna
I didn't get my fishing rod??? Answered Bluepassion85