Question from megafan20

Do the effects of scratch cards stack?

I have three of the Elemental Series cards (the ones that give characters and weapons an exp boost ) and have completed one and want to know if it is worth doing the other two.

SplashKhat answered:

Nope. they don't stack. Don't worry about spending your cards, they don't last long anyway and It's possible to pick up duplicates. The duplicate will overwrite the 'failed' or 'used' card. So you can scratch and use again.

As a side, the red crystals spawned by the final library boss are great for leveling up equipment.
4 0

Answers

UrameshiX answered:

Though I have not yet actually used the effects of any completed scratch cards yet, I would not think that you could activate more than one of the same scratch card at a time (I believe the effects of the scratch cards expire after a set amount of time and are not permanent). In relation to "doing" scratch cards though, you can do as many as you want at a time. When first "using" a scratch card, you first need to attempt to complete the task the card presents, and if the card is successfully completed, it becomes a usable status item, which needs to be activated upon completion of the scratch card in order to recieve its effect.
0 1

Which item effects stack and which don't? Answered Lucidic
Where can I find every scratch card? Answered keyblade_lord
Can stack 4? Answered Megabuster_v2
How do you stack 3 magic? Answered winterfairy7
How do I stack target rings (more than 2)? Answered rc1260