Where is the 12th Blitty?

1. Or Block Cat, Blocat however you call it. I have all of them except for that one. I know it's at Peach's and I read an FAQ that said it's in a Naplock. I fought all of them in the castle, and none of them had the Blitty. I need help to get that special move with Broggy!

User Info: platinumkiwi

platinumkiwi - 7 years ago

1. The 12th in particular is a regular Mechawful outside of the castle.

User Info: WayoshiM

WayoshiM (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 1

1. The location of that Blitty might be found in Dark Trashure (when opened) or Dark Mechawful, try those. That's where I got mine.

User Info: chguy

chguy - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Regardless of the flash, use the Vacuum Block on these enemies for Blitties:
    Treevil
    Toothy
    Chuboomba
    Trashure
    Flifit
    Chain Chawful
    Choomba
    Beehoss
    Crawful
    Jailgoon
    Sniffle Thwomp
    Mechawful
    Dark Trashure
    Naplock
    Dark Mechawful

Ask about Blitties at a Shop Block and you'll get a checklist of the ones you've found and vague locations of where the enemy is.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. I found my 12th blittie from sniffle thwomp inside bowser's castle underground.

User Info: rich48534

rich48534 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. Blitties are not hidden inside one specific enemy of that type. Getting no Blitty from a Naplock means you had already gotten it, and didn't notice which enemy it came from (likely because the Naplock accompanied another enemy and tricked you into thinking it was from the other enemy.)

If you're absolutely positive that the Blitty you need is from an enemy inside Bowser's Castle, then go for the Mechawfuls, Dark Trashures, and Dark Mechawfuls. I have the feeling it's inside a Mechawful, since it's easy to not face any as Bowser if you go inside the castle immediately, where there aren't any. Exit the castle and encounter a Mechawful in the courtyard (there are a couple nearby the mind warp point, past the outdoor statues you can roll through.)

User Info: Reptobismol

Reptobismol - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Answer solved buy WayyoshiM

User Info: DragonoidDelta

DragonoidDelta - 7 years ago 1 0