Where's Dark Bowser?

1. I beat the Dark Star in Bowser, and both it and Fawful ran, breaking down the castle door. I followed, but I lost them, and now I have no idea where to go. Are they still in the palace area?

User Info: armageddonwes

armageddonwes - 7 years ago

1. Use this as a checklist based on the info you gave us:
    --Go to the Meeting Room. From the broken castle door, Spike Ball roll through the 5 statues blocking the central courtyard door (straight up) then move up through the central courtyard, use the right door (the Throne Room is straight up)).
    --Boss Fight
    --Exit the room and watch a scene.
    --Use the new door and go up one screen.
    --Mash the X Button and move the Mario Bros. to the Chest Station for a minigame.
    --From here, head down both side rooms afterwards for items and a Chakroad or up to the Final Boss.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I believe, if Fawful and Dark Bowser have met in the story, you have to head North within the final dungeon.

User Info: The_Titan99

The_Titan99 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. They are still in the castle. Continue to chase him until you reach the top of Peach's Castle.

User Info: SuperiorAlex

SuperiorAlex - 7 years ago 0 0