Question from frogger321123

How do I beat Dark Bowser?

When I read the Faq it says that you have to make Dark Bowser big and then you have to punch the dark star out of him and vaccum it. I got to the part where I punched it out of Big Dark Bowser, but whenever I try to vaccum it Dark Bowser Vacuums it back in and I have to repeat the cycle again! Is there something I'm doing wrrong!? I'm pressing X as fast as I can!

frogger321123 provided additional details:

I am trying to get dark bowser to release the core and fawful, but he never releases fawful. Is there a certain special attack? Is it clear that he releases fawful. the block shines with blue when just the dark star core is out. Does fawful barely ever come out?

Are you supposed to damage Big Dark Bowser before you punch his stomach? When you are reffering to the boss can you use Dark Bowser or Big Dark Bowser please? Again about Fawful... Does he go behind bowser when he is released, is fawful part of the dark star core, what does fawful do that doesn't happen when he is not out of big dark bowser, and again how often does he come out of big dark bowser; because the only thing that has come out for me is the dark star core. I am REALLY sorry for all of the questions but I am stuck and I REALLY want to beat the game!!!!!!!!

Kraleck answered:

Beat the ugly out of Dark Bowser until he falls (I recommend you have Bowser at Level 40+ to get his Intruder Fangs). When Fawful revives him, punch DB in the belly (a seperate target) to eject Fawful. Immediately Vacuum and mash the hell out of the X button.
BATTLE SWITCH
Use Magic Window if you have it to break Fawful's Glasses and kill 1 leg. Use Snack Basket to kill the other 2 legs then use Bros. attacks like Falling Star, Mighty Meteor, Magic Window, and Jump Helmet on the Core.
REPEAT FROM START AS NECESSARY
When Fawful's Core dies, VICTORY, start mashing X for a spectacular finish.
0 0

Answers

DragonoidDelta answered:

Lol, you have to smash Dark Bowser with a Special Attack or a Flame Breath (suggest the Special Attack either if you lose some SP Points). Then Dark Bowser will release Fawful + Dark Star Core, then when you see (hint: the Vortex Bloc shine with Blue) ise the Vaccum Block! Fast and Precisely! You shouldn't miss. If you try before Fawful is out Dark Bowser's Body, it not worth!
0 1

Koopalmier answered:

Press X AND Y. Have the same finger on both. This should get 2x easier to vacuum. And Fawful fused with the Dark Star's core.
1 0

rich48534 answered:

If you are having trouble trying to inhale fawfel and the core just swipe X k.
0 1