How do I beat Wisdurm? ( the first sage )

1. I've tried EVERYTHING!!!! He always kills me with star string and cristal heart. HE IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! ( But my friend beat him in 2 tries :(

User Info: Flippr_NF

Flippr_NF - 7 years ago
    Please give me a step by step guide please! :)

User Info: Flippr_NF

Flippr_NF - 7 years ago
    First tell me your sp attacks.

User Info: rich48534

rich48534 - 7 years ago
    Green shell, fire flower, jump helmet and yoo hoo cannon. I'm on level 12 with Mario & Luigi. Thanks!

User Info: Flippr_NF

Flippr_NF - 7 years ago

1. First and foremost, the most important thing in this battle: Attack the wand. It will shrink Wisdurm back into the miniature Durmite and dramatically decrease its defense when its bar is out of magic.

Dodging
    --Star Stream - Jump with both Bros. at the same time just in case Wisdurm swaps their positions. Get hit by it and you risk DEF Drop status. When the stream is about the width of a Goomba away, jump. Repeat until it stops.
    --Heart Jewel - Watch the jewel and be prepared to Hammer with both Bros. at once to be safe. It will flash the target stache's face for a split second to indicate the victim. Repeat until it stops or risk Dizzy status.
    --Micro Magic - Hammer Wisdurm with the afflicted Bro until he's cured or risk heavy damage.
    --String Swing - When Wisdurm is the miniature Durmite, prepare both of your Hammers and swing when it is about a Koopa Shell's width away.

Attacking
    --Jump - Use on Wisdurm's Wand.
    --Hammer - Use on Durmite when you're out of SP.
    --Green Shell - Use on Durmite when low on SP.
    --Fire Flower - Don't bother. Period. In fact, you'll only ever use this again to assist Bowser VS an icy boss. Maybe.
    --Jump Helmet - Use on Durmite until it is almost charged. Use this with Powerful Badge Combos when possible.
    --Yoo Hoo Cannon - Use on Durmite when it is a sliver away from being charged. Use this with Powerful Badge Combos when possible.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Two things, #1, for a in depth guide you should look at one of the Faqs. #2, I don't think you have enough levels. I was about lvl 20 or more when I beat him. Do you Flee or dodge enemys a lot? Try again after you get to lvl 17-18 and if that doesn't work just keep leveling up and keep trying hard!

User Info: frogger321123

frogger321123 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. To quote my FAQ/Walkthrough:

"Okay, as mentioned above, the Wisdurm Durmite will begin small. At this point,
    I fully recommend using the Jump Helmet on it, preferably with the power-up
    from the Badge combo, if applicable. Eventually, the gauge will fill up and the
    Wisdurm Durmite enlargens.

At this point, I would recommend using a regular jump on the magic rod. Why?
    Well, the goal is to defeat the Wisdurm Durmite, not the rod. Attacking the rod
    lowers the gauge; once it empties, the boss shrinks again. The opposite is true
    as well: attack the boss and the gauge remains full and the boss will never
    shrink. The boss is overall more powerful enlargened, and we want to save our
    SP for later, when it is small and more damage can be dealt. Of course, once
    the boss shrinks, let the cycle continue as before."

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999 (FAQ Author) - 4 years ago 0 0