Help with the warehouse?

1. I've found the grate shutter and mat on the floor. How do I turn the power on, where's the generator room? What do I do with the mat? And how can I burn the grate? I can't even get to the puzzle, it says it's too dangerous to burn it blind.

Please help me.

User Info: jellybeans12

jellybeans12 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I'm at the same part. I was able to burn the gate when I found a can on one of the tables look around you will find the can. Then you can burn the gate. I haven't figured out the rest yet. I found the gate that is needed to pull down. I found the electric panel but it won't let you do anything to it, so i'm looking around to see what else to do. If you find the generator please post.
    Thanks
    Ileea

User Info: youngmelik

youngmelik - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. For the mat, after you have a vision about it, click it again and the mat should be gone, reveling a bullet hole. And I have no clue about the mat and the generator.
    If you figure those out (like youngmelik requested) please post the solution.

User Info: EmoTheaterNerd

EmoTheaterNerd - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Search around the warehouse and you will find a gear hanging on a wall. Go through the door near the gear it is not locked. The generator is in there.

User Info: ColdPursuit

ColdPursuit - 7 years ago 0 0