Question from AnnoyedGrunt

On Amane's path, what to do?

So I've been playing the game for the first time and I get to the end of Day 6 and can pick between Yuzu and Amane's paths. I picked Amane's path because it sounded more interesting. I'm at level 50 and I beat the first Bel by the skin of my teeth. However, the second battle is kicking my ass so I look online to find that I'm stuck on a path designed for New Game + and people around level 70?

So, is there anything I can do to back out? Or will I have to spend a month grinding my way up to have a hope in hell?

thick_death answered:

The battle against Bishamon you mean/

Have all party gang up on Bishamon and make sure they have ice dance and ice rise will help you too
2 0

Answers

SilverArthur answered:

*Contains Spoilers*

Bishamon seems a little easy compared to the Bels. Just gang up on him and make sure no one fights him alone if you are still lvl 50. If you still can't beat him, just grind a little more. After this fight, you'll have to fight the remaining 2 devas together. Just gang up on each of those two (they are weaker then bishamon) and you can't lose. Just watch out for the next bel fight after this, Belzaboul.
0 0

Metatron not available after Amane path? Answered Shin_Senpuu
How do you defeat Jezebel on Naoya's path w/o killing Amane? Answered zybst
In Amane's route...? Answered Crystal_Dream
Hot to recruit Amane? Answered vboy12
How do you unlock amane's route? Answered VidYoGame