How Many Ending?

1. How many different Ending is it in this game....?

And how do you unlock the different endings

User Info: NoobieYoh

NoobieYoh - 7 years ago
    okay i finish my first gameplay and get the naoya ending [Lol is was pretty bad ass]

Warning Spoiler Alert [Dont look if you want spoilers!]:

Lol this ending was so funny because the hero become the overlord

User Info: NoobieYoh

NoobieYoh - 7 years ago
    okay i gonna use this answer topic to gather all the info about the different ending in the game.....

PS help me gather all the ending info!

Ending:

Yuzu Rute [Bad Ending]:
    This ending is the defaulth ending... and the easiest to get

What happen:
    ???

Atsuro route [Good Ending]:
    Rumors say this is the good ending... (PS i still don't know because i dont have get it yet]

What happen:???

Gin Ending [???]

What happen:???

Kaido Ending [???]:

What happen:???

Naoya [2 Bad ending (BADASS ending):
    The hero become the mighty overlord of the demond!

What Happen: The hero become the overlord and the war beetween the angel and demon coutinues... (oh yeah God are pissoff on you now)

Amane [???]:

What Happens:

[I still need more info about the different ending (PS: IF YOU WANT YOU CAN FIX MY ENDING INFO]

User Info: NoobieYoh

NoobieYoh - 7 years ago

1. There are six endings. Naoya, Kaido, Atsuro, Yuzu, Gin/Haru and Amane routes. Yuzu = Bad end. Naoya = Badass end.

User Info: KazamaArashi

KazamaArashi (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I'm not sure and I haven't beaten it yet, but I read somewhere on the boards that there are six endings :/

User Info: tjace999

tjace999 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I haven't looked to much into it either but since I have beaten it twice already theres possibly 11/12 endings but some of them are joint like Gin and Haru's. I chose Gin on my 2nd run and on the title screen it showed Gin and Haru as the route I took along with Yuzu which she is seperate (btw personal opinion and spoiler, she reason why human race faces extiction). So what tjace999 said there might be six endings since there might be other joint endings but I have to look into that when I decide to do Kaido's ending.

User Info: KiteAvion

KiteAvion - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Well if you count the battle at the blockade where you have option to either escape with Honda or prevent Honda from escaping that one the true bad ending. At least it counts as a mission failure so go ahead and watch it just for fun and to have a mission fail game over lol.

User Info: KiteAvion

KiteAvion - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. In the Yuzu path, you break through the blockade. Honda and his guys, however, already got through while you distracted the angels. Honda's son died, so he loses his will to live. He decides to spread chaos and demons across the world while doing a weird pose.

I haven't done Atsuro's, but I assume you beat the four devas, access the server in the demon world, and control all of the demons.

I haven't done Gin's either, but I assume you do the same as Atsuro, but remove the demons instead.

Kaido...I think it's the same as Naoya.

User Info: IzanagiFool

IzanagiFool - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. It has 7 endings,finish the 6 then haru's routes would appear you'll fight loki,4 devas!
    how did you get naoya's ending!
    Somehow it has 12 endings with 7 routes,kaido,gin,naoya,atsuro,amane,haru,yuzu!
    pls send me your save file using yahoomail,cause i want naoya's icon!
    shanareifreya@yahoo.com is my email
    kaido & naoya have lots of diffrence in their routes!!

User Info: momijishana

momijishana - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Check youtube! put gin devil survivor, or others!
    you would know the ending!

User Info: momijishana

momijishana - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Atsuro's is when you decide to hack babel, and send all the demon back. The government covers this up as an mass hallucination by the gas leaks. In this one, you fight these in order IIRC - Naoya, The Deva's, ( Lucifer is available now if you beat the game) the Bel flying flea thing, Belberith, then Babel.

User Info: dragaan_wawa

dragaan_wawa - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. Kaido's ending IS Naoya's ending! I completed it and Naoya appeared on the title screen.

Oh, and there is no Haru route honestly, it's just Gin's

User Info: TehGillensaur

TehGillensaur - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. yep TehGillensaur, Do you think there even is a Kaido route?

User Info: dragaan_wawa

dragaan_wawa - 7 years ago 0 0
  10. I'm pretty sure there's is no Kaido route since he teams up with Naoya when you go for Naoya's route.

User Info: sodaclarkkent

sodaclarkkent - 7 years ago 0 0