Question from sephcloud3000

How do I beat (Belial)?

I cant seem to do enough damage before he heals himself

LordAstaroth010 answered:

Use bufudyne with ice rise, phys repel due to his high offensive and atsuro with deathbound (if you have it, otherwise berserker + ares aid help too), also as he attack many times you can do the same with Dual Shadow and Extra One (Especially this one!!!), I do this when i was at level 47 and it just take 5 turns (including Belial`s turns). If he resummon his minions just ignore them and focus on Belial.
0 0

Answers

Azn_Playah answered:

Either focus more characters on him, use more ice attacks, equip ice rise to boost damage, or level up.
0 0

lokitrixter answered:

I did it with having Hero having an ice spell with King Frost in his party to help with MP regen. Midori with ice dance, and Hecate in her party for MP regen. Yuzu with Culebre in her party to give her an extra range attack which keeps Belial from healing. Atsuro was used to fight the other demons. My setup was Hero to the left of Belial, Midori in front, and Yuzu behind Midori. If you go this route it should be fairly easy.
0 0

extreme_darkshu answered:

Provide your team with vile type monster since belial is melee attacker so if u hit him with ranged attack his hp regen ability won't work at all plus he won't be able to retaliate
0 0

How do I beat Belial? Answered DARK_Dante64
How do I beat Lucifer ? Answered Oke_Coy
How do I beat Belzeboul? Answered DanceMaster3000
How do I beat Belzaboul? Answered Streetking32
How do I beat (Devas)? Answered el_gordi1988