Question from DCdavidcastro

How do I beat (Akiza)?

Shes the worst i treid so many times to beet her i need help,Please tell me what to do

Answers

Darkness444 answered:

Well actually if you lose it isn't game over but I used my Mix deck with powerful level 4,5,6,7, and 8 monsters. A lot of destruction cards like mirror force and stuff.If you are having trouble just skip and lose.
0 1

awantedcaller answered:

To beat Akiza I believe is mainly with luck.That is how I beat her.
0 1

awantedcaller answered:

Also, try using trap cards like mirror force or cards to stop her from attacking.
0 1

palk77 answered:

You should build a lightsworn deck many lightsworn monster is in the light of destruction
1 0

Polopolo206 answered:

She's not that hard, just have a good backfield to get rid of that annoying monster with 2800 attack, because plant monsters tribute a lot.

If you can pull out Zombie World you already probably won :P
0 1

GabrielleChun answered:

Akiza's deck mainly focuses on her monster's special effects to special summon other monsters,like lonefire blossom or twilight rose night. So just try to figure out strategies to negate these effects. Also, it might be good to have some dimensional prisions, in case you get in a tight spot. Also she has annoying control cards, so it's also good idea to carry some dark bribes. Also, you might need to get rid of the black garden with heavy storm, etc. But just have horus the black flame level 8 and jinzo might be the best, because it negates her spell and trap cards.
0 0

I can't find blister after I beat Akiza ? Open Phoenix_game25
Where can I find Akiza after beating the game? Answered dheer14
How do I beat Lug? Open gliser132
How do I beat the four ? Answered sailis123
How do I beat Ida? Answered Leontachi