How do I beat (Akiza)?

1. Shes the worst i treid so many times to beet her i need help,Please tell me what to do

User Info: DCdavidcastro

DCdavidcastro - 6 years ago

1. You should build a lightsworn deck many lightsworn monster is in the light of destruction

User Info: palk77

palk77 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Well actually if you lose it isn't game over but I used my Mix deck with powerful level 4,5,6,7, and 8 monsters. A lot of destruction cards like mirror force and stuff.If you are having trouble just skip and lose.

User Info: Darkness444

Darkness444 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. To beat Akiza I believe is mainly with luck.That is how I beat her.

User Info: awantedcaller

awantedcaller - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. Also, try using trap cards like mirror force or cards to stop her from attacking.

User Info: awantedcaller

awantedcaller - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. She's not that hard, just have a good backfield to get rid of that annoying monster with 2800 attack, because plant monsters tribute a lot.

If you can pull out Zombie World you already probably won :P

User Info: Polopolo206

Polopolo206 - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. Akiza's deck mainly focuses on her monster's special effects to special summon other monsters,like lonefire blossom or twilight rose night. So just try to figure out strategies to negate these effects. Also, it might be good to have some dimensional prisions, in case you get in a tight spot. Also she has annoying control cards, so it's also good idea to carry some dark bribes. Also, you might need to get rid of the black garden with heavy storm, etc. But just have horus the black flame level 8 and jinzo might be the best, because it negates her spell and trap cards.

User Info: GabrielleChun

GabrielleChun - 6 years ago 0 0