Question from playspartan225

What is the best Dark Magician/Dark Magician Girl Deck?

Answers

Scathysg answered:

The best deck in my opinion would have to be one that you have created yourself. Unlock as many cards as you can from Spellcaster's Command then tweek the deck to your liking. Spell counters can do wonders in duels where they're being tossed around by Magicians. Using the original Spell Caster's Command deck I was able to pull out a Dark Magician on turn one.
0 0

Tyukashin answered:

I can't post a recipe for you (The only reason is because I use a dark magician and Dark magician girl Deck) But what I can do is give you some advice...

What I do is limit myself to only 2 Dark Magicians and 1 Magician Girl, what I do is find ways to get my Dark Magician out as soon as possible with 2 Dark Iffigi and 1 Double Coston (Having 3 of each would hurt the base of my deck, Try to think of ways to bring it back after it's been destroyed but don't focus all your attention on it REMEMBER you'll have other monsters to back your case. (If for some reason you haven't drawn Dark magician you could get Dark Magician Girl to lend you a hand, summoning her would be easy with a card Little Yugi uses against the Pharaoh in the final fight. if that isn't an option than there is another way but that's for you to find. as for limiting yourself to a 2500 ATK average..... What about TRANSFORMATIONS? quick ones that don't require the Certain card to be in your hand.... I guess that's all I can tell you.

Hope you make a good one you can be proud of.
0 0

digitalhuman answered:

I'll try to answer the same answer as my answer in the other question (What is the best strategy for Dark Magician?) from King_cai to answer your question (lol to many "answer" words).

Well, here is my opinion:

Monsters:
3 Skilled Dark Magician
3 Dark magician Girl
2 Dark Magician
1 Dark Magician of Chaos
1 Magician of Faith
2 Magician's Valkyria
2 Old Vindictive Magician
2 Double Coston
1 Mask of Darkness

Spells:
1 Dark Magic Attack
1 Dedication through Light and Darkness
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Sage's Stone
1 Thousand Knives
You can use Yami (Field Spell Card) if you want.

Optional Equip Cards:
1 Mage Power
1 United We Stand

Traps:
3 Magician's Circle
1 Dust Tornado

The rest cards is up to you.
I recommend the other cards are those which can negate the activation of enemy's spell or trap cards and can destroy the enemy's attacking monster such as Mirror Force and Dimensional Prison.
0 0