Question from KaneUchiha21

What is the best deck construction centered around the red-eyes dragons?

hey everyone. I have been playing this game for a couple of days now. Luckily I have all the red eyes cards and i inserted them in the game. But when I made my deck I having a lot of trouble with a lot of duelist in the game. Can someone tell me the best cards to include in a deck centered around my red-eyes dragons (mainly red-eyes darkness dragon). Please and thank you. By the way this is my deck right now:

Monsters:

Baby Dragon
Blackland Fire Dragon
Divine Dragon Ragnarok
Guard of Flamvell
Hunter Dragon
Koumori Dragon
Luster Dragon
Red-Eyes Black Dragon
Armed Dragon Lv 3
Armed Dragon Lv 5
Armed Dragon Lv 7
Axe Dragonute
Element Dragon
Exploder Dragon
Masked Dragon
Pitch-Dark Dragon
Red-Eyes Black Chick
Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Red-Eyes Wyvern

Spells:

A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon
Cost Down
Dark World Lightning
De-Spell
Dian Keto the Cure Master
Dragon Treasure
Dragon's Gunfire
Final Destiny
Heavy Storm
Inferno Fire Blast
Meteor of Destruction
Monster Reborn
Mooyan Curry
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mystik Wok
Pot of Greed
Sebek's Blessing
Stamping Destruction
Sword of the Soul-Eater
Sword of Revealing Light

Traps:

Call of the Haunted
Crush Card Virus
Deck Devastation Virus
Dragon's Rage
Dust Tornado
Fake Trap
Forced Ceasefire
Graverobber
Interdenominational Matter Transporter
Just Deserts
Magic Drain
Magic Jammer
Mirror Force
Raigeki Break
Ring of Destruction
The Dragon's Bead
Trap Hole
Trap Jammer
Waboku
Wall of Revealing Lighy

Answers

megafan101 answered:

i count that you have 20 monsters, 20 magic, and 20 traps, the problem is that there is an unstable balance between your cards. i won't act like i'm a know it all when it comes to deck making , as what makes a deck is experience. but for starters, there arn't enough monsters. cause the only thing that can protect your life points are the monsters, so have ong only 20 isn'g enough as taht lowers your chances of drawing something taht can help you defend. so for me, i would put in 10 monsters, take out 5 magics and 5 traps. a help ful way of filling up that 10 monster empty slot thing is to put in multiple copies of the red eyes black dragon cards, with exception to your strongest red eyes. and also take out pitch black dragon, it maybe a dragon card, but it suports dark blade which is a warrior monster, so that union monster will do nothing for your dragon monsters. some other monsters you could use are the cyber dark monsters as most of them use dragon monsters to help them out, it would be very helpful when your opponent has a powerful 2400 attacker, if you put multiple copies of hunter dragon, all the cyber dark monsters would go straight up to 2500 atk. one trap to take out is call of the haunted, cause its forbiden, along with monster reborn, ring of destruction, if your going with what i said and putting in multiple copies and putting in cyberdark mosnters, then i sugest youg et rid of kumori dragon as well. as it is a level 4 monster, but it only has 1500 attack points, which by now quolifies it as a weak monster, as well as divine dragon ragnorok. unless you put in lord of d, and a fusion card for the fusion monster of lord of d and ragnorok. with Guard of Flamvell a tuner monster, that woudl qualify you for syncro monsters, if your going to put in syncro monsters, i sugest the signer dragons, with exception to black rose dragon as that dragon monster is specificly for a plant type deck. stardust dragon is ok, but never mix with red dragon archfiend as their effects will cause conflict and will just result in trouble for you, trust me i know through personal experience.

and tahts some of the basics
0 0