Question from dheer14

Can someone rate my neo spacian deck?

Most of the times i keep on losing so someone please help me improve it. Here are the cards.
MONSTERS
E-Hero Neos x2
E hero neos alius x2
E hero Prisma x1
Kaiser Sea Horse x2
Morphing Jar x1
Neo Spacian Air Humming Bird x2
Neo spacian aqua dolphin x2
dark panther x2
flare scarab x2
glow moss x2
grand mole x1

SPELLS
Ancient rules x2
Common soul x1
contact out x1
E- Emergency call x1
gold sarcophagus x1
heavy storm x1
instant neo space x1
lightning vortex x2
monster reborn x1
neo space x2
O over soul x1
space gift x1
swords of revealing light x1
terra forming x1

TRAPS
magic cylinder x1
mirror force x1
sakuretsu armor x2

dheer14 provided additional details:

Extra Deck : Dark Neos x2 , Air Neos x2, Aqua Neos x2, Flare Neos x2, Glow Neos x2, Grand Neos x1, Chaos Neos x2,
Storm Neos x1,

Sorry I forgot to put the Fusion cards .

dheer14 provided additional details:

ok I wiill try what you say Snoopy44291 . thanks for the help

dheer14 provided additional details:

I put in the chrysalis cards but to me they just get in the way cause then i have to take out some cards and its a problem. Also most of the time I win if i draw the right cards. I even summoned Storm and Chaos Neos a lot. Problem is i try to put in the cards you said but, then i have trouble figuring out which one to take out.

dheer14 provided additional details:

If its ok then can u give me your recipe to this deck ( if you have a neo spacian deck) ? Thanks I appreciate it.

dheer14 provided additional details:

Both the contact out and Chaos neos r in gladiator's assault pack which u get by defeating this duelist five times each: Lutz, Mana, Shirase, Kurihara, Haruka, Giado, Albie, Bass

Snoopy44291 answered:

Deck Name: Neo-Spacian Army

Monsters:

Elemental Hero Neos (x3)
Chrysalis Chicky
Chrysalis Dolphin
Chrysalis Larva
Chrysalis Mole
Chrysalis Pantail
Chrysalis Pinny
Elemental Hero Neos Alius
Neo Space Pathfinder (x2)
Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird
Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin (x2)
Neo-Spacian Dark Panther (x2)
Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab
Neo-Spacian Glow Moss (x2)
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Winged Kuriboh

Spells:

Ancient Rules (x2)
Common Soul (x2)
Instant Neo Space (x2)
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon
Neo Space (x2)
Neos Force
Swords of Revealing Light
United We Stand

Traps:

Drainig Shield
Mirror Force
Negate Attack
Sakuretsu Armor
Threatening Roar

Extra Deck:

Elemental Hero Air Neos
Elemental Hero Aqua Neos
Elemental Hero Dark Neos
Elemental Hero Flare Neos
Elemental Hero Glow Neos
Elemental Hero Grand Neos
Elemental Hero Storm Neos

I never found Chaos Neos or Contact Out. In what pack can I get them?? This is odd, this was your question first and now Im asking to you : )

I had a Neo-Spacian Deck, but after seeing your deck some ideas came to my mind, like using Ancient Rules to summon E-Hero Neos. Well, I have to thank you for that. I hope my recipe will be usefull for you too!!

One more tip: I think you should not use Heavy Storm in this deck, because you (we) have many Field/Equip/Continous Spells.

Well, once again, have a good dueling!!!
0 0

Answers

Snoopy44291 answered:

This is just what I think you should do: Place some "Chrysalis" in your deck, that way you have another chance if summoning a Neo spacian while Neo Space is on the field.Or if not, while they are on the Graveyard you can use "Cocoon Party" to special summon neo spacians from your deck. Do you use the contact fusions of the neo spacians?? They are vital in any neo spacian deck. Also, with only three trap cards you are not going to win that easy, use "dimension wall", "Fairy box" or another card that can "magicaly" change the flow of the duel, like bottomless traphole (very annoying) or Rainbow life. Also, I like to have at least 1 "rainbow veil" and 1 "Drillroid" in all of my decks, to destroy monsters like marshmallon, spirit reaper or a "Calculator" with 4400 atk, if you dont like drillroid in this deck, please put in a rainbow veil, its very usefull. Use Magical deflector in Instant neo space or in neospace, to protect them from being destroyed with heavy storm or cards like that. One more thing, use the spell card United we stand, its very usefull while you can combine it with a lot of special summons. Hope that helps!!
0 0

Snoopy44291 answered:

Forgot to rate: 7/10
Cause i think it can have its good moments.
0 0

Snoopy44291 answered:

How is the deck going?? If you have a problem with a combo maybe I can help you. Im not the best of the world but almost always I can make it through the problems in a duel, like Jaden or Yugi.
0 0

Snoopy44291 answered:

Well, take out the chrysalis and their related cards, I only used them to have another chance to summon Neo-spacians, maybe its the style what makes them so different, with me the chrysalis worked. The best spell/trap cards that work for me and that you can place instead of the ones I said are Draining Shield, Threatening Roar and Different Dimension Capsule. I noticed that the Rainbow Veil works better if you clean the field first, because they always have a Mystical Space Typhoon face-down, the same with United we Stand. The Magical Reflector with the time its useless. Fairy Box its dangerous because its a coin tosd card, and the only effect it has is to drain your life points slowly, but the opponent wont attack (scared??). Well, there is a little trick to prevent the destruccion of Field/Equip/Continous spells, use a little bait. For example, when I want to use Future Fusion first I activate United we Stand or Diffetent Dimension Capsule, because the opponent will try to destroy it with their Mystical Space Typhoon or Magic Drain. With that deck I think you might not have more problems, but if you have another... I can just give 1 more answer to this question, so, use it wisely.
Have a good dueling!!!
0 0

ahhinhin answered:

I think you should have 3 neo space instead of 2 neo space and 1 terraforming. Since you will still have the same chance to draw neo space (and you get one more field spell). I always max out the field spells before adding in terraforming.
Maybe some bottomless trap holes instead of Sakuretsu Armor?
0 0