Can someone rate my neo spacian deck?

1. Most of the times i keep on losing so someone please help me improve it. Here are the cards.
    MONSTERS
    E-Hero Neos x2
    E hero neos alius x2
    E hero Prisma x1
    Kaiser Sea Horse x2
    Morphing Jar x1
    Neo Spacian Air Humming Bird x2
    Neo spacian aqua dolphin x2
    dark panther x2
    flare scarab x2
    glow moss x2
    grand mole x1

SPELLS
    Ancient rules x2
    Common soul x1
    contact out x1
    E- Emergency call x1
    gold sarcophagus x1
    heavy storm x1
    instant neo space x1
    lightning vortex x2
    monster reborn x1
    neo space x2
    O over soul x1
    space gift x1
    swords of revealing light x1
    terra forming x1

TRAPS
    magic cylinder x1
    mirror force x1
    sakuretsu armor x2

User Info: dheer14

dheer14 - 7 years ago
    Extra Deck : Dark Neos x2 , Air Neos x2, Aqua Neos x2, Flare Neos x2, Glow Neos x2, Grand Neos x1, Chaos Neos x2,
    Storm Neos x1,

Sorry I forgot to put the Fusion cards .

User Info: dheer14

dheer14 - 7 years ago
    ok I wiill try what you say Snoopy44291 . thanks for the help

User Info: dheer14

dheer14 - 7 years ago
    I put in the chrysalis cards but to me they just get in the way cause then i have to take out some cards and its a problem. Also most of the time I win if i draw the right cards. I even summoned Storm and Chaos Neos a lot. Problem is i try to put in the cards you said but, then i have trouble figuring out which one to take out.

User Info: dheer14

dheer14 - 7 years ago
    If its ok then can u give me your recipe to this deck ( if you have a neo spacian deck) ? Thanks I appreciate it.

User Info: dheer14

dheer14 - 7 years ago
    Both the contact out and Chaos neos r in gladiator's assault pack which u get by defeating this duelist five times each: Lutz, Mana, Shirase, Kurihara, Haruka, Giado, Albie, Bass

User Info: dheer14

dheer14 - 7 years ago

1. Deck Name: Neo-Spacian Army

Monsters:

Elemental Hero Neos (x3)
    Chrysalis Chicky
    Chrysalis Dolphin
    Chrysalis Larva
    Chrysalis Mole
    Chrysalis Pantail
    Chrysalis Pinny
    Elemental Hero Neos Alius
    Neo Space Pathfinder (x2)
    Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird
    Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin (x2)
    Neo-Spacian Dark Panther (x2)
    Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab
    Neo-Spacian Glow Moss (x2)
    Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
    Winged Kuriboh

Spells:

Ancient Rules (x2)
    Common Soul (x2)
    Instant Neo Space (x2)
    Monster Reborn
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Neo Space (x2)
    Neos Force
    Swords of Revealing Light
    United We Stand

Traps:

Drainig Shield
    Mirror Force
    Negate Attack
    Sakuretsu Armor
    Threatening Roar

Extra Deck:

Elemental Hero Air Neos
    Elemental Hero Aqua Neos
    Elemental Hero Dark Neos
    Elemental Hero Flare Neos
    Elemental Hero Glow Neos
    Elemental Hero Grand Neos
    Elemental Hero Storm Neos

I never found Chaos Neos or Contact Out. In what pack can I get them?? This is odd, this was your question first and now Im asking to you : )

I had a Neo-Spacian Deck, but after seeing your deck some ideas came to my mind, like using Ancient Rules to summon E-Hero Neos. Well, I have to thank you for that. I hope my recipe will be usefull for you too!!

One more tip: I think you should not use Heavy Storm in this deck, because you (we) have many Field/Equip/Continous Spells.

Well, once again, have a good dueling!!!

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. This is just what I think you should do: Place some "Chrysalis" in your deck, that way you have another chance if summoning a Neo spacian while Neo Space is on the field.Or if not, while they are on the Graveyard you can use "Cocoon Party" to special summon neo spacians from your deck. Do you use the contact fusions of the neo spacians?? They are vital in any neo spacian deck. Also, with only three trap cards you are not going to win that easy, use "dimension wall", "Fairy box" or another card that can "magicaly" change the flow of the duel, like bottomless traphole (very annoying) or Rainbow life. Also, I like to have at least 1 "rainbow veil" and 1 "Drillroid" in all of my decks, to destroy monsters like marshmallon, spirit reaper or a "Calculator" with 4400 atk, if you dont like drillroid in this deck, please put in a rainbow veil, its very usefull. Use Magical deflector in Instant neo space or in neospace, to protect them from being destroyed with heavy storm or cards like that. One more thing, use the spell card United we stand, its very usefull while you can combine it with a lot of special summons. Hope that helps!!

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Forgot to rate: 7/10
    Cause i think it can have its good moments.

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. How is the deck going?? If you have a problem with a combo maybe I can help you. Im not the best of the world but almost always I can make it through the problems in a duel, like Jaden or Yugi.

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Well, take out the chrysalis and their related cards, I only used them to have another chance to summon Neo-spacians, maybe its the style what makes them so different, with me the chrysalis worked. The best spell/trap cards that work for me and that you can place instead of the ones I said are Draining Shield, Threatening Roar and Different Dimension Capsule. I noticed that the Rainbow Veil works better if you clean the field first, because they always have a Mystical Space Typhoon face-down, the same with United we Stand. The Magical Reflector with the time its useless. Fairy Box its dangerous because its a coin tosd card, and the only effect it has is to drain your life points slowly, but the opponent wont attack (scared??). Well, there is a little trick to prevent the destruccion of Field/Equip/Continous spells, use a little bait. For example, when I want to use Future Fusion first I activate United we Stand or Diffetent Dimension Capsule, because the opponent will try to destroy it with their Mystical Space Typhoon or Magic Drain. With that deck I think you might not have more problems, but if you have another... I can just give 1 more answer to this question, so, use it wisely.
    Have a good dueling!!!

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I think you should have 3 neo space instead of 2 neo space and 1 terraforming. Since you will still have the same chance to draw neo space (and you get one more field spell). I always max out the field spells before adding in terraforming.
    Maybe some bottomless trap holes instead of Sakuretsu Armor?

User Info: ahhinhin

ahhinhin - 7 years ago 0 0