How do I recruit legendary pokemon?

1. I know that I recruit normal pokemon by defeating it with the leader, and maybe the pokemon joins you. But, what if it's a legendary pokemon? I can't fight it twice, can I?

User Info: Chrono10

Chrono10 - 7 years ago

1. Okay, there are three types of legendary battles. End of the dungeon battles, battle requests (explained later), and Secret Slab and Enigma Stone legends. For the end of the dungeon battles, you must have fought them before, and I recommend the Golden Mask, found in Zero Isle West or East in a key room. To go the easier way, Level Up to Lv.100 and get to Wigglytuff Honors Rank, the final rank.
    For the battle requests: They are found randomly in Spinda's cafe after you complete the whole game (must have beat Darkrai). These legends, like the Enigma Stone and the Secret slab, must have beaten Darkrai. Both of the last things are just encounters in a dungeon. These are variablely hard to get. The Friend Bow, found in Mt.Mistral (I think) F40 in a key chamber. The friend bow increases your friend chances by 10%.

User Info: Infernaplayer

Infernaplayer - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/938931/52663

See the above guide for some details :) a lot of legendaries will automatically join you after you battle them. Not always the first time, sometimes you have to battle them a second time.

User Info: frogreturns

frogreturns - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Legendaries like Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, and Regigigas can be recruited if you travel to their dungeon and battle. It doesn't matter if you or a partner beats the pokemon, it will join you automatically after 2nd battle

User Info: drichard2008

drichard2008 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. Use secret slab or . . . For see legendaries pokemon like latios, latias, lugia, darkai, ect

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. Okay, there are three types of legendary battles. End of the dungeon battles, battle requests (explained later), and Secret Slab and Enigma Stone legends. For the end of the dungeon battles, you must have fought them before, and I recommend the Golden Mask, found in Zero Isle West or East in a key room. To go the easier way, Level Up to Lv.100 and get to Wigglytuff Honors Rank, the final rank.

User Info: fitzyjames

fitzyjames - 7 years ago 0 0