Floor Mod?

1. I have the the Floor Modification code for Darkness on my AR, and I was wonder if there was one for Sky. It would be really helpfull if someone knew.

User Info: pokeplayer100

pokeplayer100 - 7 years ago
    I've beaten the game already. I just want to know so I don't have to go through 50+ floors to get to Kyogre and not have him join my team.

User Info: pokeplayer100

pokeplayer100 - 7 years ago

1. Theres is one in this page if you have mozila go control+f and then put on the bottom left corner "Floor Modifier"
    and I hope it helps Je

www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/DS/ pokemon_mystery_dungeon_explorers_of_the_sky/action_replay.html

P.s i had to seperate the link

User Info: Mendoza836033

Mendoza836033 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. It spoils the fun of haveing this game if you want a 1 floor vitory if you do so and you have to wait till someone decipher the code.

User Info: BEN_WONG

BEN_WONG - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. There appear to be no PMD: Explorers of Sky Action Replay codes at this time. You could always just wait until someone makes a Wondermail S generator, if you're worried about that kind of thing happening.

(Though personally, I like the dungeons. Can't imagine why someone would want to skip them.)

User Info: Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0