Question from underwater44

When do charmander and squirtle evolve?

because i am a squirtle and my partner is charmander and i can't get past Mt. Bristle and i figred iff i evolved it would be easy i've tried that dungeon like twenty times so plaease help!!!

underwater44 provided additional details:

But when do they eveolve into charmeleon and wartortle?

Theres charmander then charmeleon then charizard then im a squirtle when do i become a wartortle and when do i become a blastoise?

What's the post story like the chapters?

I'm at the temporal tower so after i beat Primal Dialga i can evovle? i heard i can evovle after i defeat darkrai

And i got squirtle random and i thought that i could evolve earlier and i thought i would get a charizard to wipe out forests and squirtle is good against rock so him for caves it's logic elyzabeth

So ur saying after i grad i can evolve my other pokemon but not me and my partner?

UberDarkNerd answered:

There's actually a simple explanation for how to:
Luminous Spring is the normal place to evolve. You unlock it upon graduation. However...
You know how as you defeat bosses/complete certain events, images of those pokemon appear on your save file? Get Darkrai on that list. Then, recruit Palkia and Dialga by fighting them a second time. If you can't evolve after that, just wait for Manaphy to return (this worked when it hadn't unlocked after the other conditions)
0 0

Answers

cryptiddude answered:

They normally evolve at level 36 but in this game you cant evolve until you get into the post story
0 0

Elyzabeth answered:

Into Charmeleon and Wartortle is around level 16 or so, just like all the starters.
But as was previously stated, you simply cannot evolve yet. You'll know you're in the post-game when you've gone through Temporal Tower. And even then you have to get through all of the post-story story.

Basically, you can't evolve until there's no more reason to do so. If you're having trouble keep stuffing gummis in your face at the Spinda Cafe. Raise your stats -- if you get them high enough, it won't really matter whether you evolved or not. But... starting with a Charmander and Squirtle? I cannot fathom why you did that, unless it was for pure nostalgia. They're simply not versatile enough to get through the story with easily.
0 0

Falms answered:

You Actually Evolve In Luminous Spring Which Is This Small Lake And A Bright Ligt Shines Down In The Center Of It You Unlock It Latr In The Game. But After You Unlock It You CAN'T Evolve You Cuz Like Causing A Problem In The Distortion Of Space Or Something So Nor You Or Your Partner Cant Evolve But The Other Two Pokemon You Recruit Can Evolve During That Time. In Otherwords You And Your Partner Won't Evolve Anytime Soon , You Will Evolve Towards The End Of The Game Which Is Kinda Dumb Cuz At That Time Who Would Have Beating All The Booses So Good Luck , My Advice To You Is Buy Lots Of Reviver Seeds. Hope This Helps
0 0

How do i turn into charmander or treeko? Open meeper123
Wonder mail code for recruiting charmander? Answered StarlySM
How do I evolve? Answered hmelvin83
How come i can't evolve? Open underwater44
How do I evolve??? Answered seamish