Monster House Outlaws that aren't there?

1. I accepted an outlaw request, the outlaw issuppossed to be in the middle of a monster house but when i get to the right floor it says that i reached my destination but he's not there. Is there a way to get him to show up without going to the dungeon a 2nd time?

User Info: Salem4eva

Salem4eva - 6 years ago
    Yes, its the giant rectangle room.

User Info: Salem4eva

Salem4eva - 6 years ago

1. Search all the rooms because they hide. The outlaw is always part of the Pokemon that spawn when you first enter the floor. (Wear X-Ray specs to see them or use an orb)

User Info: Blaziken_rjcf

Blaziken_rjcf (Expert) - 6 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. This sounds like the giant rectangle room? I dunno if that is what you're talking about in specific, but if you reach a floor but are not able to finish the mission because it says "but where is the target pokemon?" or something of the like, you'll just have to finish and re-enter the dungeon until you get it. Though I wouldn't think it would take more than twice, and even then that's usually a rarity.

User Info: Master_Espeon

Master_Espeon - 6 years ago 1 2
  2. I think this error spawn when you forget that a certain mission has a Restriction placed on it, this has happened to me before but I'm not 100% sure if this is the case.

User Info: Antifrost

Antifrost - 6 years ago 0 0