Question from firagaz

How do I get to raikou?

Ive been trying to get to him for a long time and since the challenge says 24th floor in southeastern islands, ive been going there with me lvl 61 lu cario and I keep dying.
Any tips on surviving with the 9 item limit or another wondermail S that has a lower lvl?
P.S.my highest level rea ched was 14 XP

firagaz provided additional details:

erm this is the southeastern islands not zero south isle XP

what about apples and max elixers? and all the other items like petrify orb and stuffs so there might not be enough slots for 1< reviver seeds XP

firagaz provided additional details:

what is considered "incredibly high stats"? i think my lucario's atack is 110 ... XP

fhejancfxebrnd asked for clarification:

Which pokemon should i b out of these:
Level 87 raichu
Level 91 umbreon
Level 82 mew two
P.S raichus moves r discharge,thunderbolt,focus punch and thunderwave
umbreons moves r payback,tackle+1,trump card and i cant remember the last move but it is strong
mew twos moves r me first,psychic,psycho cut and mist.

Mi10tic_Fan answered:

You might consider to bring more Max Elixirs or a Pokemon with incredibly high stats. Those Grudge Traps are annoying right, so it's either spamming moves to defeat them and lose your PP or keep attacking with your regular attacks so you won't lose your PP after attacking a Pokemon holding a Grudge.
0 0

Answers

Blaziken_rjcf answered:

Simple, use a good Pokemon for the Zero Isles: Smoochum.
1 0

Rubyyoshi answered:

Bring all 9 slots with reviver seeds.
0 2

shadowreaper6 answered:

Well you could try and bring all reviver and try your luck but i would bring 5_6 reviver and 2 sleep seeds the rest up to you try to also bring those x ray specs to help you avoid pokemon and get items you might want to train there at the last floor till the boos
0 0

fhejancfxebrnd answered:

Bring 3 reviver seeds and 3 max elixers
0 0

tenshouripper12 answered:

A surefire technique is to throw a Hunger Seed at it, so its attacks all do 1 damage.
0 0

Mi10tic_Fan answered:

"Incredibly high stats" means what your stats must be around the 200s. Preferably 255. But if you wouldn't waste your time buffing out your Pokemon's stats, Max Elixirs is a great help as stated in my previous reply.
0 0

Raikou attacking twice? Answered alfalfa999
How do I recruit legendaries on DraStic Emulator with cheats? Unanswered Joshua_005
Why dratini so weak? Open RuanR01
Wrong Typings? Open floppy67544
How do I beat Wigglytuff's Guild? Open pokefan417