How come no wonder mail s codes i type in say its incorrect? plzzzzz help

1. Its on the passwords

User Info: airboy156

airboy156 - 6 years ago
    Yh i double check it and i get the codes of faq and this website so tell me the problem?

User Info: recable55

recable55 - 6 years ago

1. The place to go to to get codes from above

apointlessplace.net/wms/wmgenerate.html

i could not put in htp thing for some reason though

User Info: paulman2

paulman2 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. 1.Make sure you're filling up every single letter space, leave none blank.
    2.Look over the code and try to spot your mistakes, go letter by letter or write the code you typed into your DS on a sheet of paper and write down the code you looked off of and compare the two.
    3. If you got this code off the internet it could be that they are fake or the person who posted the code made a slight mistake.
    So my advice would be to look over what you typed in, I find that 99% of my mistakes are from me misenterpreting what I read. Also you probably already knew this but you can't use time/darkness codes. Just thought I would throw that one in there :].

Good luck! :] --foxxieluv

User Info: foxxieluv

foxxieluv - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. This happens to me when I have tried to use the password feature. I have re-typed, checked for mistakes and the codes I have used work for other users. Yet this message remains perpetual for any code attempted...

User Info: Turbo_Dee

Turbo_Dee - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. Do u have to complete the game for these to work?

User Info: Jellyman212

Jellyman212 - 6 years ago 0 2
  4. same thing happens to me. i triple checked every password. its 100% correct but it never works. do passwords differ with each regions games? as far as im aware i thought all games worked on any ds regardless but thats the only thing i can think of. im from UK

ive tried so may different codes but not one works. im desperate for my secret slab. i have completed the game, got most dungeons, killed darkrai, and done all special eps

help?

User Info: clarkymark

clarkymark - 6 years ago 1 1
  5. Wonder Mail S codes differ when you are playing the game in a different language/region. If you're playing the European (E) version, the code is different than a US (U) version or Japan (J) version. If you are searching it up, make sure you're searching the game in your region.Hope this helped:).

User Info: Darkness444

Darkness444 - 5 years ago 1 0
  6. I went to this create your own code site but even then is still dose not work :(

User Info: paulman2

paulman2 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. If you need a wonder mail code go on to the wonder mail generator its on google

User Info: triangle-man666

triangle-man666 - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. Do you want a code to get Rotom? Well go to the wonder mail genorater. I found this code very usefull
    xnq00 pmky8kh j94#2 rjy12 9c1r#32 34q18 Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!

User Info: lucashh

lucashh - 5 years ago 0 0
  9. I used a code from a mission i deleted and it was incorrect i checked it and everything

User Info: nugentcl

nugentcl - 4 years ago 0 0