Question from airboy156

How come no wonder mail s codes i type in say its incorrect? plzzzzz help

Its on the passwords

recable55 asked for clarification::

Yh i double check it and i get the codes of faq and this website so tell me the problem?

Answers

foxxieluv answered:

1.Make sure you're filling up every single letter space, leave none blank.
2.Look over the code and try to spot your mistakes, go letter by letter or write the code you typed into your DS on a sheet of paper and write down the code you looked off of and compare the two.
3. If you got this code off the internet it could be that they are fake or the person who posted the code made a slight mistake.
So my advice would be to look over what you typed in, I find that 99% of my mistakes are from me misenterpreting what I read. Also you probably already knew this but you can't use time/darkness codes. Just thought I would throw that one in there :].

Good luck! :] --foxxieluv
1 0

Turbo_Dee answered:

This happens to me when I have tried to use the password feature. I have re-typed, checked for mistakes and the codes I have used work for other users. Yet this message remains perpetual for any code attempted...
1 1

Jellyman212 answered:

Do u have to complete the game for these to work?
0 2

clarkymark answered:

same thing happens to me. i triple checked every password. its 100% correct but it never works. do passwords differ with each regions games? as far as im aware i thought all games worked on any ds regardless but thats the only thing i can think of. im from UK

ive tried so may different codes but not one works. im desperate for my secret slab. i have completed the game, got most dungeons, killed darkrai, and done all special eps

help?
1 1

Darkness444 answered:

Wonder Mail S codes differ when you are playing the game in a different language/region. If you're playing the European (E) version, the code is different than a US (U) version or Japan (J) version. If you are searching it up, make sure you're searching the game in your region.Hope this helped:).
1 0

paulman2 answered:

I went to this create your own code site but even then is still dose not work :(
0 0

paulman2 answered:

The place to go to to get codes from above

apointlessplace.net/wms/wmgenerate.html

i could not put in htp thing for some reason though
1 0

triangle-man666 answered:

If you need a wonder mail code go on to the wonder mail generator its on google
0 0

lucashh answered:

Do you want a code to get Rotom? Well go to the wonder mail genorater. I found this code very usefull
xnq00 pmky8kh j94#2 rjy12 9c1r#32 34q18 Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!
0 0

nugentcl answered:

I used a code from a mission i deleted and it was incorrect i checked it and everything
0 0