Action replay Hero mod help?!?

1. I have looked everywhere online for help with this. does anyone have a WORKING hero mod code, i can change the pokemon hex if someone can copy/paste their code for me :( or if someone can explain how to use the code, and/or how to correctly put the pkmn hex into the mod code??

User Info: burkeman333

burkeman333 - 6 years ago
    i said WORKING mod code. that's the first site i go to when i need codes. the code doesnt work on my game, that's why i posted the question... i replaced sky with darkness and used the codes for darkness instead and they work so far. but a code that works for sky would still be appreciated :)

User Info: burkeman333

burkeman333 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Go on www.neoseeker.com and sereach pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky click action replay

User Info: cr4zyyxm4n

cr4zyyxm4n - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. US:

Hero Pokemon Mod
    122b5158 00000XXX

change XXX to hex

User Info: yugiohfanatic91

yugiohfanatic91 - 6 years ago 0 1