Question from Gerhard_Paladin

Why I can't Evolve?!!!??!!?

I have a level 52 shinx for my main character and a level 50 mudkip. I've already unlocked marine resort, I've definitely beaten darkrai, i've even recruited palkia (which is not even a requirement), everything! Yet the stupid spring said something like, "Begone, there is no purpose for you here." What's going on here ?

Hey, one more thing, I've been told by the ursarings, and I've visited that stupid spring again and again after that! What's happening?!!??

talk to the ursaring if they said that luminous spring has changed then u can evolve. Just wait a few days.

I'm not sure what happened. Maybe there is a glitch. I evolved without any problems.

I agree pichufreak is right but you have to have manaphy join you...

Okay, you are able to evolve at a much later time. You must first recruit Palkia, bring it to Luminous Spring, and then you will be able to evolve your original leader and partner.

The bosses you have to beat are drowzee,groudon, luxio/manectric,met celebie, dusknoir, primal dialga, wigglytuff, saved scizor, helped manaphy, regigigas, and beaten darkrai.