Why I can't Evolve?!!!??!!?

1. I have a level 52 shinx for my main character and a level 50 mudkip. I've already unlocked marine resort, I've definitely beaten darkrai, i've even recruited palkia (which is not even a requirement), everything! Yet the stupid spring said something like, "Begone, there is no purpose for you here." What's going on here ?

User Info: Gerhard_Paladin

Gerhard_Paladin - 6 years ago
    Hey, one more thing, I've been told by the ursarings, and I've visited that stupid spring again and again after that! What's happening?!!??

User Info: Gerhard_Paladin

Gerhard_Paladin - 6 years ago

Answers

1. talk to the ursaring if they said that luminous spring has changed then u can evolve. Just wait a few days.

User Info: pichufreak

pichufreak - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm not sure what happened. Maybe there is a glitch. I evolved without any problems.

User Info: ADVANCEGAMERXXX

ADVANCEGAMERXXX - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. I agree pichufreak is right but you have to have manaphy join you...

User Info: bluemoon24

bluemoon24 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Okay, you are able to evolve at a much later time. You must first recruit Palkia, bring it to Luminous Spring, and then you will be able to evolve your original leader and partner.

User Info: Jennifer1525

Jennifer1525 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. The bosses you have to beat are drowzee,groudon, luxio/manectric,met celebie, dusknoir, primal dialga, wigglytuff, saved scizor, helped manaphy, regigigas, and beaten darkrai.

User Info: pokemon245

pokemon245 - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. Maybe you have the freezing glitch. In the USA explorers of time if you have ten characters in you pokemon's name/nickname your game won't let that pokemon evolve.

User Info: ACflower

ACflower - 1 year ago 0 0