How do I evolve myself??

1. I am a riolu and i really want to evolve myself and my partner (pikachu). Help please.

User Info: Bluelack

Bluelack - 6 years ago

1. Do all the above, except you have to unlock the Marine Resort, too. Manaphy will come to you at some point, saying he's found a place with lot's of gummies. Once that happens, you can go to Luminous Spring with the following items:

Sun Ribbon + IQ Level of 2: Riolu
    Thunderstone: Pikachu

Thunderstones can be found at the Mystifying Forest on occasion, I suggest you use a Wondermail
    Sun Ribbons can be found in treasure chests rarely, so I suggest you use a Wondermail for it:

Thunderstone:
    QY16T %1@MTSQ 0K3XF
    4T#MN X5591MR 9#%49

Sun Ribbon
    WQ9SX &2J0CY6 SC24@
    #PJ&P 4S9NPKS 7C81H

To enter a Wondermail, save your game progress and return to the main menu screen. After that, press Wonder Mail S > Receive Wondermail > Password. After that, type in the codes above.

Hope this helps.

User Info: MissBatty

MissBatty - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Well, what you have to do is go to Aegis Cave, then complete that dungeon by defeating Regice, Regirock, Registeel, and Regigigas. Then you go to Mt Traivel to defeat Drowzee. Go to sleep that night and Palkia will take you to Spaciel Rift. Go through the dungeon and defeat Palkia. Then you will meet the REAL Cressila, she will take you to The Dark Crater where Darkrai is. Defeat Darkrai with Cressila. Then go back to Spaciel Rift and deafeat Palkia again. He will ask to join your team. Say yes. Then you should be able to evolve in Luminous Spiring. (Notice I said SHOULD. I have never tried this myself.)

P.S. Pikachu needs a Thunderstone to evlove. And you can only do this AFTER Graduation.

User Info: tigerzrule120

tigerzrule120 - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. Ummm tigerulz210 you only need to recruit palkia for T/D for sky you dont...

User Info: pokegum

pokegum - 6 years ago 0 0