Question from seamish

How do I evolve???

I graduated have the super rank and just finished at the sky peak
What do I do

seamish provided additional details:

I just unlocked the surrounded sea but I can't seem to go to unlock the dark crater

FatRatKnight asked for clarification:

I didn't say Dark Crater would be unlocked just like that. It happens long, long after you first get evolution available to everyone else.

You've got a good, oh... If I had to guess, 5 or 6 more dungeons at the point you're at now to get through before Dark Crater is finished. Quite a while yet.

It will eventually happen if you keep playing. If you still need further help, let us know.

seamish provided additional details:

I just got to the dark crater but I don't know what level I should go it at I'm a lv54 rioul with quick attack, focus blast, brick break, force punch and my partner is a lv53 piplup with vacuum-cut, drill peck, hydro pump, water pulse

FatRatKnight answered:

Go to Luminous Spring. Seeing that you graduated, it is in your list of dungeons.

If any Pokemon can evolve now, you may evolve them there. There are numerous different requirements for each Pokemon, better suited for a FAQ to list them all out.

If you're asking about your two starters, you need to unlock another dungeon: Marine Resort. This only happens long, long after you unlock Luminous Spring. There's more stuff you need to do!

Have you beaten Dark Crater yet? Just keep doing the after-credits stuff, it will happen.

After Dark Crater, did you do a few (more) days of random jobs after that? This would unlock Marine Resort.

You need to have Marine Resort in your list of dungeons before your two starters are allowed to evolve.

Like any other Pokemon, go to Luminous Spring for the dialogue leading up to any evolution.
1 0

Answers

Guitar_Killer answered:

Use the code on this game to get the golden seed that will bring up five levels. If u need to get ur level higher google some more wondermail s for golden seeds. After u beat dark crater and foil Darkrai's plan, wait a couple days and reunite with manphy and learn about marine resort. Then the two Urisangs will tell u something. Then u can evlolve ur starters. U need a high IQ and a sun ribbon to evolve ur Riolu, just so u know.
0 0

Why can't I evolve? Answered rich48534
Why I can't Evolve?!!!??!!? Open Gerhard_Paladin
How do I evolve myself?? Answered Bluelack
How do I evolve? Answered hmelvin83
How come i can't evolve? Open underwater44