Question from tonythewolf

IQ question?

My starter currently has an 8-star IQ, I am wondering 2 things:

1: What is the maximum IQ level?

2: Is there an IQ skill that allows your pokemon to walk on water even though it is not a water or flying type?

tonythewolf provided additional details:

I should have mentioned this in the question, my started was Riolu, now a Lucario

FatRatKnight answered:

Highest possible IQ is 10 stars, but most Pokemon don't get anything for going that high.

All-Terrain Hiker
This IQ Skill lets the Pokemon walk on water, as well as air or lava. It would be learned at 4 stars IQ, almost 4.5 stars. Many Pokemon can learn this, but Riolu and Lucario will never get the chance to gain this IQ Skill.

Absolute Mover
Like All-Terrain Hiker, allows movement over any terrain. In addition, also lets the Pokemon walk into walls, breaking them down. Only Palkia can ever get this IQ Skill, and even then, Palkia must reach 10 stars IQ plus a few extra gummis before getting it.
0 0

A question? Open Shadow9630
What does saying "yes" to the "Have you played T/D" question do to the game? Answered DARKflame34
Totodile vs Dialga? Unanswered SpaceSnake
How do I beat the grand master of all things bad? Unanswered p0kemonf4n
Deep dark crater? Unanswered Puppypop89