Question from empressdee

What is the best strategy for Team Charm passing aggaron?

Special Missions, the only thing that makes Explorers of the sky different than Darkness or Time (I have all three), but... do I see any help in the walkthroughs on these special storyline missions? Nope!

All 4 that I looked at would do better writing for Darkness or Time.

Now that my beefing is out of the way, here is my question.

I am trying to get passed Team Charm's mission of defeating Aggaron and his team of Lairon with team charm. You would think that would be pretty simple, but nope. It isn't.

The Dungeon itself is called Deep Boulder Quarry. 6 floors down total. 5 floors, then the boss (Aggaron and company.)

How do you defeat this level?

I have tried:

Using reviver seeds (Medicham and Gardevoir are too weak, they faint faster and use them up before I really need to use them)

Using fighting moves - super effective yes, until Gardevoir faints.

empressdee provided additional details:

I will try your suggestion. If it works, then I will accept your answer.

By the way, not that I really need this info, but it will help others, in exact minimal numbers, what levels should

Gardevoir
Lopunny
Medicham

be at.

What I mean is... like level 40...41...39... etc.

AngelPeach answered:

The first thing you want to make sure of is that each member of Team Charm leveled up once. For Gardevoir, it isn't that big of a deal, but she does level up before Lopunny. The reason you want to do this is for Lopunny to learn Agility and for Medicham to learn Hi Jump Kick.

Uncheckmark all of Medicam's skills at first except for Hi Jump Kick. This will make sure she uses that skill until it runs out, and it is the most powerful attack she has. Have Lopunny use Agility four times to increase speed and how many attacks you can do. If you do that first thing, Gardevoir will copy Lopunny's Cute Charm skill. While it doesn't always work, there is a chance Lopunny will charm the opponents, and if you do it this way, Gardevoir has a chance as well.

Hi Jump Kick is the most powerful move, and has a chance of knocking out most of the enemies in this fight in one hit. Also, make sure you uncheckmark all of Gardevoir's non-attack moves. It just makes her even more vulnerable.

Next, if you are not sure on your characters stats, you should bring along scarfs or something that helps in the area you are most concerned with.

I hope this helps!
0 0

I dont understand the episode team charm? Answered flameheart1990
How do I beat Special Episode 4 Here Comes Team Charm? Answered wayawsome168
How do I beat the group of aggron with team charm? Answered icedragon50
What is the best team out of these three? Answered librasncfuryXD
Best team? Answered spikerox1