Question from Oceanhunter7

How do I beat Dialga in Explorers of the Sky?

How do I beat Dialga?! I am a Riolu Lv. 46 with the moves Quick Attack, Force Palm, Bite, and Focus Blast. My partner is an Eevee Lv. 46 with the moves Tackle, Quick Attack, Helping Hand, and Bite. I tried everything, bringing Reviver seeds, sleep seeds, violent, vile, stun, but I always fail when he uses "Roar Of Time". What am I doing wrong?

KeyBlade999 answered:

Your type coverage, to be honest, sucks. Eevee is your worst offender - none of his moves are readily able to hit Dialga, unless he's able to learn the Dig move via a TM. Riolu's main Fighting moves - the only type you have that is super-effective to Dialga - are too weak to be truly useful. If you could find him a Brick Break TM, that would definitely be a benefit.

But, in the end, it seems like you're kinda screwed on the Pokemon themselves, leaving you to several options. Grind in Temporal Tower endlessly (be sure to bring lots of Apples), or to go for the all-applicable strategem.

Bring along some Sleep Seeds or Stun Seeds and use them on the first turn to stop Dialga. That ... pretty much sums that strategy up. Seed, attack, seed, attack... Just, after the first seed is thrown, eat some Violent Seeds and throw some Vile Seeds at Dialga. The most you can do with your setup (which barely can get better as it is), is to weaken Dialga and strengthen yourself.

Also, as a footnote, I think there's an item called the Quick Seed. It is supposed to boost your speed. Try that for multiple turns.
0 0

Answers

MovesLikeJabba answered:

Just use Force Palm and tons of seeds.
I had a Riolu and a Pikachu on my team and I did it at level 35 with limited resources.
Also, for the first turn, use a stat boosting seed, hope this helps! ;)
0 0

How can i defeat Dialga in Explorers of Sky? Answered Rustypipe101
How can i get Larvitar i beat explorers of the sky but i cant find him? Open Ultimate_Hero12
How do I beat Dialga? Answered Dizipoo
How do I beat dialga???!!! Answered lucashh
How do I beat (Dialga)? Answered demon_sasuke212