Question from ivan_the_great

Bankai?

Why can't i use bankai? After i put some cards it doesn't work anymore.

Abidon answered:

I don't know if I can help you out, but there are two possible explanations that I can think of:

1. You don't have enough SP to do the bankai itself-if you have cards that reduce your sp, that might be a problem, or if you had been useing your special attacks a lot so that your SP is too low when you try it.

2.One of the cards you added removes the ability to use bankai. I don't know witch one would do that, or if any of the cards in the game actually have that ability.

The best advice I can give you is to experiment-try removing the cards you added on when your bankai stopped working, and see if your bankai returns. If that's not it, see if you can't add cards to make your sp go higher so you have enough to preform Bankai.
0 0

Answers

WinAero answered:

Get a soul card that will boost your SP to 500. Not sure which ones allow it or not.
0 0