how do you play Song of Discovery?

1. exactly like the title, How do you play Song of Discovery?

User Info: SkippyNED

SkippyNED - 7 years ago

1. The order is blue, orange, yellow, orange, blue. You can check your collection screen too. You can't play it until you get to Anouki Village in the Snow Realm though. Then check the stone that looks like a rocket. It'll give you the notes. Hope I helped!

User Info: Draikonack

Draikonack - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The order of collors is.
    orange yellow orange blue
    i`m not shure if its working because normally youl find it by a rocket shaped stone with diferent lights cominf from it

Sorry for bad english

User Info: zeldaandmario

zeldaandmario - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. If you have not yet unlocked the song, go to the Anouki Village in the Snow Realm. In front of the chief's house, you will find an airstone (a stone with a round hole in the middle.) it will give you the notes to the song. I know this because I not only have done this, but I also have the Prima strategy guide to Spirit Tracks.

User Info: Kagegon

Kagegon - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. Blue, Orange, Yellow, Orange, Blue. You can't play it until you learn it in the game at Anouki Village.

User Info: Gameboy8507

Gameboy8507 - 7 years ago 1 1