Spirit tower floor 15?

1. I have the small key and beaten the right half.
    what to do now

User Info: zeldaandmario

zeldaandmario - 7 years ago
    I'm stuck right where you are! First time i really don't understand what to do in a Zelda...

Did you already get to the left part of the floor? I'm at the to of it, where sand is on Zelda's way to push a double bouton. There is a Phantom Eye near the sand, so I guess there is something to do with the 2 guards. Maybe we're suppose to make a guard appears on the other side of the sand and take control of it? But it's just impossible. There is not enought time and space to hit one of them on the back. So... I guess I also need help :(

User Info: Giru360

Giru360 - 7 years ago

1. What ya have to do is make the Phantom Eye see you, run over the sand to the switches with it chasing after you, then the guards will then pop in right on the sandpit and dissapear, then you teleport zelda to the Phantom Eye thats circling around Link.

User Info: ZwizzeR

ZwizzeR - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Hey, if you have trouble with the game check the complete (and spoiler free!) walkthrough here:
    www.zeldainformer.com/15-spirit-tracks/walkthrough.php

The tower of spirits sections are covered in the greatest detail as they are the most complex one.

User Info: thePredator50

thePredator50 - 7 years ago 1 0